Pages:
Author

Topic: Borrow btc UPTO 100 bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
September 11, 2016, 04:18:42 PM
A lot of people posting in this thread that should know better.

You really think the fuckwit can afford to loose 1000BTC on a legendary account gamble?

Legendary accounts are bought and sold frequently so are meaningless.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
September 11, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
So you will lend me 1000 btc without collatoral?  What is your interest rate?  I could definately pay back my student loans and pay you back rather than those thieving loan companies.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 11, 2016, 04:00:14 PM
Hello today I am doing a btc pending service.

You can lend amounts from 0.1 to 100 btc

With cryptocurrencies as collateral.

You can go up to 1000 btc without collateral if you are a legendary.

Proof of funds:  http://m.imgur.com/Oy1hYOM

If you really have that funds available and its yours, just post your addy. No picture!
Of course, you will need to provide and a signed message, to prove that you are the owner of this addy... Roll Eyes

Its certain that you cant do either one, so take a ride and leave this forum.

Cheers! Grin
You sound like a someone that my friend knows a friend that knows another friend that knows Mr.brad but I could be wrong you sound exactly like the fuckface.
No one asked me for me to do that but now you mention it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 11, 2016, 03:59:29 PM
I don't see this being for real.
No body lends amounts like this without valid collateral to someone that they have not dealt with before.
It is not being realistic and not having a sense of reality.
Hello but if a legendary does decide to run away with it, then I can manage, the 1000 btc will be sent to a legendary without collateral as a test, if one runs away with the 1000 btc then I will no longer provide 1000 btc without collateral, I can afford to lose 1k btc anyways.
Surely you jest.  You've made some serious claims here, that you're a retired bitcoin broker and everything.  And usually when a noob does that, it's a scam.  So please, feel free to prove you are who you say you are.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
September 11, 2016, 03:57:20 PM
No body lends amounts like this without valid collateral to someone that they have not dealt with before.
Hello but if a legendary does decide to run away with it, then I can manage, the 1000 btc will be sent to a legendary without collateral as a test, if one runs away with the 1000 btc then I will no longer provide 1000 btc without collateral, I can afford to lose 1k btc anyways.

I'm only a few weeks away from legendary how about a loan ? Say 500 BTC ?  Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 11, 2016, 03:51:39 PM

Proof of funds:  

If you really have that funds available and its yours, just post your addy. No picture!
Of course, you will need to provide and a signed message, to prove that you are the owner of this addy... Roll Eyes

Its certain that you cant do either one, so take a ride and leave this forum.

Cheers! Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
September 11, 2016, 03:50:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
September 11, 2016, 03:27:18 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 03:24:14 PM

Proof of funds: 

Hi
Looks like you have Lot's of money! Thanks for offering your service.
In fact, you did a silly mistake in your ANN! It sould be Lending service, not Pending!

All the best!
September 11, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

You can go up to 1000 btc with legendary 1% collateral worth (update)
Got spam messages telling me it isn't a good bussiness move doing it without collateral so just to settle nerves I did this.

Bitcoin loans:

Username   Collateral   Repayment  amount
Debitme     10 bitcoin   19 December 1000 btc
We used escrow service went alright, hopefully he repays.

Proof of funds:  http://m.imgur.com/Oy1hYOM
Pages:
Jump to: