Pages:
Author

Topic: borrow money from teh bank.. then inject it straight to BTC. - page 2. (Read 3442 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
The soulless hyenas of the bitcoin community are getting extremely desperate and are actually recommending people to borrow money.
People should take loans, so they would channel it to the pockets of others, by making their coins worth more.
Disgusting..
Like nobody ever took out a loan to invest in anything before. Are you a communist?

What has investing to do with bitcoin? Someone who borrows to buy bitcoin has a gambling problem.
Only people that lose investments say that.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
i heard of a guy who took a risk and put all his life savings £50,000 into bitcoins.  1 year later, his a millionaire now but don't think the same thing will happen to you!

No risk no gain, he deserve it Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
The soulless hyenas of the bitcoin community are getting extremely desperate and are actually recommending people to borrow money.
People should take loans, so they would channel it to the pockets of others, by making their coins worth more.
Disgusting..
Like nobody ever took out a loan to invest in anything before. Are you a communist?

What has investing to do with bitcoin? Someone who borrows to buy bitcoin has a gambling problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i heard of a guy who took a risk and put all his life savings £50,000 into bitcoins.  1 year later, his a millionaire now but don't think the same thing will happen to you!
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Disgusting..
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
Getting loan for BTC is a good idea as long as the loan you are getting charge really low interest. Best if it is 3% and below..
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Disgusting..

The worst part is they were so very serious...

so sad...I am appalled
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Disgusting..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
I borrowed last night from a guy named Vinnie in my neighborhood to buy bitcoins. I am sure this will work out.

Vinnie Jones?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2P9gGElMB4
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Courage wolf has taken out a second mortgage on his family's home, and now using full leverage to margin trading at Bitfinex

The wolf will be at his door then...pun intended.

In defense of speculation however, a study once found that multi-millionaires became such by simply assuming more risk.  For every multi-millionaire that's praised however, there's an even greater number of risk takers (due to the nature of risk/reward) that you never hear about because they went broke.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I borrowed last night from a guy named Vinnie in my neighborhood to buy bitcoins. I am sure this will work out.
Sounds like a nice guy.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
If we all, I mean literally all did this and just ignored payments to the bank and let the bank take our houses and cars... we would be filthy rich and they would be left on a pile of used cars and other shit.  Grin
Ya, but where you store your private keys with no house/car?
Did you read the filthy rich part? Brainwallet?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
If we all, I mean literally all did this and just ignored payments to the bank and let the bank take our houses and cars... we would be filthy rich and they would be left on a pile of used cars and other shit.  Grin
Ya, but where you store your private keys with no house/car?
legendary
Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014
Hodling since 2011.®
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Then I will be at loss and maybe with debits, so maybe worse than at the beginning Sad

Debts.

It is a real risk. Last October/November, I resisted the urge to take out a loan to buy Bitcoin. This was despite my confidence that the price would not drop below $300 if it ever surpassed $300. I still doubt Bitcoin will drop much below $300. If true, that would mean you would lose at most half of your investment. There is also a non-0 chance that Bitcoin will become worthless as well. The chance of that happening actually drops every year as Bitcoin matures.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
At least here where I live the interest rate of banks is too big...
I'm trieying to get money in other forms to invest...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I took advantage of a 0% offer for 12 months. I only had to pay 2% of the total advanced. Kind of a no brainer really. Will pay off the balance over 12 months before the interest rate resets. Everyone's situation is different of course.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Courage wolf has taken out a second mortgage on his family's home, and now using full leverage to margin trading at Bitfinex
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009
What if something bad happens and I need the money before we reach moon?

sell Bitcoin.

It is not the end of the world if you do that.

Being able to do that requires the ability to secure said Bitcoin. Cold-storage helps: even against scammers pressuring you to "sell" your whole stash (ask me how I know).

Then I will be at loss and maybe with debits, so maybe worse than at the beginning Sad
Pages:
Jump to: