Pages:
Author

Topic: BoschiCoin Revival.. Check link - page 14. (Read 28241 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
March 03, 2014, 04:49:52 PM
Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

You do understand that it is not possible for the developer to know before hand which pool will be great, which will be good and which will be not that good.

Although as a pool owner I would like to invite you to my pool, I believe that it is for your best interest to signup to all pools and check them occasionally.
Be aware tough: Spreading the hashrate is the key to support this coin (and the pools that are involved).

Having one huge pool that takes all the load could be harmful for the coin and the pool itself (if the load is enormous, the pool will go down, miners will migrate to another pool, other pools goes down and so on).

So, if you want my opinion, don't pick the pool with the most load, because if you come to think of it, your shares will give you less coins (since you're mining with many).

I hope I didn't confuse more, but that's how I see it (and what I would do if I was a miner without a pool). Being a miner with a pool, it goes without thought that I will mine to my pool Smiley
+1  Smiley
Activity: 154
March 03, 2014, 04:46:27 PM
Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

You do understand that it is not possible for the developer to know before hand which pool will be great, which will be good and which will be not that good.

Although as a pool owner I would like to invite you to my pool, I believe that it is for your best interest to signup to all pools and check them occasionally.
Be aware tough: Spreading the hashrate is the key to support this coin (and the pools that are involved).

Having one huge pool that takes all the load could be harmful for the coin and the pool itself (if the load is enormous, the pool will go down, miners will migrate to another pool, other pools goes down and so on).

So, if you want my opinion, don't pick the pool with the most load, because if you come to think of it, your shares will give you less coins (since you're mining with many).

I hope I didn't confuse more, but that's how I see it (and what I would do if I was a miner without a pool). Being a miner with a pool, it goes without thought that I will mine to my pool Smiley

In what country/state is your server?
Also, is 8-10ms querytime good/bad?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 03, 2014, 04:45:57 PM
Why don't you reply to the thread that asks what pools will work?  I was going to ask the same thing but it was said so nicely....

I don't want to get burned by a bad pool.  Which pools have you vetted for strength and proper execuition?

No you didn't but i am just tired of hitting the dud pools at launch only to miss out on 500 blocks...

I'll give yours a shot.
Activity: 10
March 03, 2014, 04:45:50 PM
Only about 1000 had been test mined and will all be used as giveaways for the first 100 BCC wallet addresses (10x100).

How do you know what the first 100 wallets are?

do we just post here?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 04:45:37 PM
What is a Boschi?

Hi,

We hope Boschi will soon reveal himself after he amasses enough supporters! Grin

Thank you,
K,nak
Activity: 46
March 03, 2014, 04:44:16 PM
And the local wallet :S?
Activity: 84
March 03, 2014, 04:43:55 PM

HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://bcc.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts - 5 min
1% pool fee

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
March 03, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

March 03, 2014, 04:38:45 PM
Hey everyone. I want to be part of this launch but I have reservations. I was burned by the Zeitcoin launch... only a couple of the pools were actually ready to go at launch while the others either didn't have source code or didn't compile in time. Plus there was the 500 block chain stumble. smh

So anyway, I want to know what pools will be mining precisely at launch time, the first second of the launch? And is there a history of other successful launches with that pool team?

Other than that, I really like the idea of charitypools. Smiley

Hi Roadie and everyone,

We cant say for sure which pool will work exactly until launch in a few minutes.

The pools that are best accepted from everyone will be our official pools.

Thank you very much,
K,nak

Do you have an irc channel that we can go to also where are you going to post the link to the github on launch for source?

Hello C, 

Hopefully this will answer the question Cheesy

New block explorer is ready and awaiting source:

http://cryptotrends.info/boschi/explorer

Faucet prepared:

http://cryptotrends.info/boschi/faucet

Also note, a tipbot will be deployed on wallet release
Activity: 154
March 03, 2014, 04:36:23 PM
Why don't the pools state what country their server is situated. EU can be anywhere from the UK to Eastern Europe.
March 03, 2014, 04:35:56 PM
Do you have an irc channel that we can go to also where are you going to post the link to the github on launch for source?

Here you are: https://github.com/BoschiCoin/BoschiCoin

Taken from coin's official site: http://www.boschicoin.com/
March 03, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

http://Boshi.pools.mindfox.net
Payment type: PPLNS
Pool Fees: 0%

Pre-register now and get ready for the launch

Settings for Stratum:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net
PORT:   3343
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.boshi.pools.mindfox.net:3343 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
Activity: 448
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 03, 2014, 04:32:02 PM
What is a Boschi?
Activity: 126
http://www.multi-pool.eu
March 03, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

http://bcc.multi-pool.eu

NEW POOL OPEN
Stable, best server over PENG and other coin!

PPLNS to reward loyalty
DDOS protection

Come and mine with us!!!

http://bcc.multi-pool.eu
Activity: 182
March 03, 2014, 04:29:01 PM
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

bcc.charityminingpools.com - Open for Pre-Registration Now!

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 28
March 03, 2014, 04:27:55 PM
http://boschi.coins-pool.com/img/boschi.png
http://boschi.coins-pool.com/
Pre-registration opened

Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://boschi.coins-pool.com
PORT:   3353
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password
Activity: 28
March 03, 2014, 04:25:32 PM
Hey everyone. I want to be part of this launch but I have reservations. I was burned by the Zeitcoin launch... only a couple of the pools were actually ready to go at launch while the others either didn't have source code or didn't compile in time. Plus there was the 500 block chain stumble. smh

So anyway, I want to know what pools will be mining precisely at launch time, the first second of the launch? And is there a history of other successful launches with that pool team?

Hi Roadie and everyone,

We cant say for sure which pool will work exactly until launch in a few minutes.

Thank you very much,
K,nak

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
March 03, 2014, 04:25:16 PM
Who is boschi?
March 03, 2014, 04:19:31 PM

Hi Roadie and everyone,

Thank you very much,
K,nak
Activity: 40
March 03, 2014, 04:16:15 PM
We Are Ready!, ARE YOU?

http://boschi.minercorp.net/ is open for preregistrations.

We are an EU centric PPLNS Pool with 0.5 fees and fast confirmations.

join us now.

any questions join our room #minercorp on Freenode

Karr1981
Pages:
Jump to: