Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOT] CRYPTO-PHP | AUTOMATIC & SIMPLE TRADING BOT [$12/m] - page 2. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is CRYPTO-PHP still around or is something broken? I decided to play around with it so placed and order for a month of use and sent the bitcoin as instructed.

The transaction went thru and thru but my login would not work. I found their email and have sent two messages along with the details of the confirmed payment and have heard nothing. It's been about 4 days now  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 11
Thank you! Please keep me updated.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Insomniac from Le-Trader
When do you plan on including the "trailing stop loss" feature inside your bot? I've seen a number of people request it and you've stated it would be including in next update months ago, but it doesn't still doesn't seem to be included.

Hello,  no plan for trailing stop on the next update sorry because now i work mining hamster intregration .
I'll keep you updated about trailing stop, it will be my next priority after hamster integration Smiley
copper member
Activity: 11
When do you plan on including the "trailing stop loss" feature inside your bot? I've seen a number of people request it and you've stated it would be including in next update months ago, but it doesn't still doesn't seem to be included.

Insomniac from Le-Trader
Hello Smiley
All btc on your cagnotte are on your bittrex/poloniex account, but the bot ignore them Smiley
Activity: 7
Hi, I just one to clarify one "Save your btc with our cagnotte system". Meaning if I gain any btc, it will not be added to my exchange's wallet, but will be added to another wallet in another system instead? Is it a risk that I have no control of newly gained btc? Thanks in advance for clarification.
Insomniac from Le-Trader
New update  Grin
- Select how the bot get the pairs (Trade only with Best volumes/Custom volumes)
- Auto-stop function that monitor bitcoin price to prevent altcoin market dump
- Cancel/sell your open order(s) with 3 click from your interface
- Ready for new bittrex rules !

I've updated first post with new main interface & config screens Smiley
Full details on the website  : https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/182-update-added-select-how-get-the-pairs-3-click-cancelsell-order-auto-stop-partnership-new-bittrex-rules/
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Hi  Grin
Yes the bot have a function that sells your order when it fall to x% ( you determine the percentage ) .

I'm not sure that you got me right. I need to be able to set TRAILING stop-limit orders, not just ordinary ones. That means that bot should check the price once in a while and set a new stop-limit order with a price x% less than the latest high. So if the price goes up, stop-limit price goes up too automatically.

Sorry for the mistake  Roll Eyes
No , the bot doesn't have this function sorry Sad
I've some functions that check the price (like signal) but not for  trailling stop-limit .
I build this bot step by step by adding more feature each month  and i think i'll add this , or a similar function very soon Smiley

Thanks for the quick reply! I think it would be nice if you added this feature, some ppl may need it too, I guess, and I still can't find a bot that provides this functionality for some exchanges
Insomniac from Le-Trader
Hi  Grin
Yes the bot have a function that sells your order when it fall to x% ( you determine the percentage ) .

I'm not sure that you got me right. I need to be able to set TRAILING stop-limit orders, not just ordinary ones. That means that bot should check the price once in a while and set a new stop-limit order with a price x% less than the latest high. So if the price goes up, stop-limit price goes up too automatically.

Sorry for the mistake  Roll Eyes
No , the bot doesn't have this function sorry Sad
I've some functions that check the price (like signal) but not for  trailling stop-limit .
I build this bot step by step by adding more feature each month  and i think i'll add this , or a similar function very soon Smiley
Hi  Grin

Insomniac from Le-Trader
Hi  Grin

New update:
New lab page, custom error log & other little fix.
https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/147-update-added-lab-error-log-startstop-button-other-little-fix/
Hi! Does your bot have a trailing stop-loss (take-profit) feature? I consider trailing stop a very useful one on Bitfinex and I would love to have it to trade on Polo and Bittrex
Insomniac from Le-Trader
Thanks you for your review Codex  Smiley
Hope this can help new user to trust my project Smiley

Our community have now 210+ members , many members help new user to understand the crypto-market and the bot .
Thanks to everyone  Grin
Activity: 3
Great Bot and premium support lets make some money  Cheesy
Insomniac from Le-Trader
140+ members!
New update :
- Instant BUY/SELL from your interface
 - Whitelist mode
- Maximum amount to make a order
- and some other settings & design change

More info : http://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/101-update-added-whitelist-mode-instant-buysell-max-amount-per-order-new-design/
Insomniac from Le-Trader
New update:
Added : New page to see stats in details

screen :

More infos : http://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/71-update-added-new-statistics-page/
 Smiley
Insomniac from Le-Trader
New update:
Added signaling service, make your own signal when price/volume change in your condition/duration and buy with the bot .
More details & screen : http://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/60-update-added-signalling-service-linked-to-bot/
Insomniac from Le-Trader
Thanks for your review margas Smiley
Some new features added since my last post , like a semi-automatic trading bot,german language, eth payment, ...
Always looking for the best Smiley
Activity: 8
I have returned to this post after getting more data and seen how the bot operates both in an uptrend and downtrend market.

I have started last week with a budget of 520$ and by today i am at 610$. Pretty impressive profit Wink

Also a ton of features that were suggested from the community have been added and there are more to come.

Overall totally satisfied and i suggest you give it a try .
Insomniac from Le-Trader
New update: Added: Loss control, blacklist & language selector, more info http://www.crypto-php.com/index.php?/topic/29-update-added-loss-control-blacklist-language-selector/.

Also I want to thanks all members of bitcointalk who trust on my project , It motivates me every day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: