Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot, Johnny 5 is alive! - page 5. (Read 5031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
July 31, 2015, 09:25:11 PM
sure buy it  Grin
i want to make bet with you that you can't sustain this fake walls and it will be down to 1k in a few weeks.
i don't play with shit coin and coin with your name on it, i rather making bet outside as i know you can't sustain to lose your money doing fake buy walls and volume for ton of coins
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
July 31, 2015, 09:22:19 PM
waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
DIBS at 1million satoshi yesterday then 1k satoshi the next
IBITS at 200k satoshi yesterday and now at 5k satoshi
your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.
Get your facts straight before running your mouth.

the same player/s

Yes, its all me. Bob bob bob. Everything is bob and a scam. In the mean time price is up 600% slack is full of happy investors both new and old and circ is showing no sighs of giving up any time soon.
Better stop trolling and pick some up already before you miss the next lift off.
legendary
July 31, 2015, 09:19:16 PM
waste of time
bot can only play with shit dead coins, it can't play with active big coins like btc, doge or litecoin.

okay not BTC, but ltc and doge, price moves are like blue moons, only happens every 6 months..

i'm probably the first one to exposed paycoin scam or crave scam or dibs scam, and i'm probably the first one again to expose CIRC scam. i don't want to waste my time and go back to check on my messages to quote you a particular message. sure, get into CIRC now if you want, i'm tired of knocking on your stupid head anyway. the scam should be around 1k in a few weeks, mark this post and don't ask me again.
i call these coins scam because it offer nothing good/special, just a few get rich quick scammers taking your btc like taking candy from little kid. this is just beyond stupidity. it's repeat again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again, but still these stupid dumb morons still worship scammer username just coming out of a rat hole. i give up.

You are one righteous loser. So many trolls have been saying this about circ since day one. Everything the devs had set out to accomplish has been achieved with a laundry list of new additions coming to circ.  You're just pissed that you missed out on the really really cheap circ, but dont worry. Circ is still cheap, just not really really cheap.

it's a shit coin with fake buy walls and volume. even if it's up 100000%, it's only buying into your own coins. playing with your own shitcoin. we already saw these again and again
your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.

the same player/s scammer
legendary
July 31, 2015, 09:18:25 PM
waste of time

your game is getting old

LOL, troll!
This aint dibs or ibits.
legendary
July 31, 2015, 09:15:02 PM
waste of time

your game is getting old
legendary
July 31, 2015, 08:59:33 PM
waste of time

Activity: 296
Merit: 251
July 31, 2015, 08:58:34 PM
Wow this is a pretty cool innovative idea. I like the way it looks. I hope it works like it is expected to.
legendary
July 31, 2015, 08:50:42 PM
waste of time

legendary
July 31, 2015, 08:39:04 PM
She is one sexy ass in-wallet bot if I ever seen one!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 31, 2015, 08:26:18 PM
Johnny 5 bot testing starts soon. Don't forget to put your name on the list if you want to be a tester.
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 31, 2015, 12:58:17 PM
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
July 31, 2015, 12:11:12 PM
waste of time

Hahahahaha. You can't even read properly. Get out  Smiley CIRC is the hottest altcoin and you are left out watching on the sidelines. Buy while you can make a profit  Grin

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they're prevailing how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume/buy walls is dead.

these morons must of think altcoins market is very big
there is just no more big bag btc for you guys to steal from.

did you buy into paycoin sir?

seem like the type that does....

CIRC is a mission, you can't troll that there has been no work done, because there is.  All you can do is shout shit coin over and over.. your credibility is rekt.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
July 31, 2015, 12:09:27 PM
waste of time

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 31, 2015, 11:14:16 AM
Lol. These guys have good discussion on here!. The snapshot of moon! is  really funny.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
July 31, 2015, 10:08:38 AM
waste of time

Oh, so you've used the bot? Please let us know how you're experience with it was...oh wait, you have absolutely no idea what in the world you're talking about, as EVERY coin is a scam to you. Please go back under your bridge. Thank you.
legendary
July 31, 2015, 06:51:42 AM
FUD

There you are. Please come to the main thread to troll. I need more circ before the price rises again.
Thank you.

no thx
Activity: 532
July 31, 2015, 06:44:39 AM
FUD

There you are. Please come to the main thread to troll. I need more circ before the price rises again.
Thank you.
Activity: 1540
July 31, 2015, 06:29:00 AM
legendary
July 31, 2015, 06:07:12 AM
waste of time

Hahahahaha. You can't even read properly. Get out  Smiley CIRC is the hottest altcoin and you are left out watching on the sidelines. Buy while you can make a profit  Grin

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they prevailed how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume and buy walls is dead.

Hahahahahahahahah. I feel sorry for you. We will send you a postcard from the moon.

The CIRC team has already proven they are not scammers. You clearly have an uninformed opinion. Read the thread before saying nonsense  Wink

The CIRC team has already delivered the best wallet in crypto and much more.

No Premine
No p&d

and not a anonymous team
legendary
July 31, 2015, 06:01:03 AM
waste of time

go ahead and make all your profits. there is no way to convince me to get into shit scam coin with nothing to offer. it sound to me this group creating all the shitcoins and now they're prevailing how they did it with CIRC, it's getting closer and closer their business of creating shitcoin with fake volume/buy walls is dead.

these morons must of think altcoins market is very big
there is just no more big bag btc for you guys to steal from.
Pages:
Jump to: