Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi - page 22. (Read 39452 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, i just got a QUICK QUESTION:
For regular pump players here, what is your settings on these:

Buy for [price before pump started]+ ___%
***15% is the Default when i opened the Program
***3% is the amount stated in the website's Instructions

...and for this one as well:

Sell for [actual buy price]+___%
***10% could be good BUT what is your actual experience on recent pumps???

Thanks in Advance guys! Cheesy
Activity: 354
Merit: 152
Can show your settings? thanks

Let me answer this question, the settings depend mostly on pump group whose signal you are going to use. If I find a new group, I firstly set the buy slider to +1%..+2% just to see if its not a scam group. After you watch your 1st pump in action you can decide what settings you will use next time for this particular group taking into account current market situation al well.

There is a new version 2.20 with auto read from Telegram!
You don't have to manually copy messages anymore, you just configure your favorite channels and the bot reads them and detects posted coins automatically.

Version 2.22

• Settings presets was added (the button "Settings Wizard" in the main window).
  • Export markets data to *.csv was added ("Show Markets" then you can export the table)
  • Coin detection by lowercase token name added (turn on\off in the Settings -> Telegram page).

Activity: 2646
Merit: 525
https://moon-bot.com

how much profit do you earn with this bot service ? i overview the thread and i think this is an very good service can help us
making small profit , i don't looking forward a big profit , it is not reality. will try and then comeback for feedback

BRX coin pump was very good, for me atleast, this is my results:
I Bought 3600.60 BRX  for 0.00007106 and sold for  0.00008397 which is about +270$ fast profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
a remarkable discovery
i will try this bot which free version first
I hope this works well.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
Can anyone report if they have had success with this bot, or tried it out? Also what is the price?

I used the bot for last days pumps, primarily it really helps to not lose money on unfair pumps!
With charts provied in the bot I clearly see when admins do prepums so I just avoid them   Smiley
Real profit depends mostrly on pump groups themselfs, I managed to get good profit on only 1 pump for now.
how much profit do you earn with this bot service ? i overview the thread and i think this is an very good service can help us

making small profit , i don't looking forward a big profit , it is not reality. will try and then comeback for feedback

Can anyone report if they have had success with this bot, or tried it out? Also what is the price?

I used the bot for last days pumps, primarily it really helps to not lose money on unfair pumps!
With charts provied in the bot I clearly see when admins do prepums so I just avoid them   Smiley
Real profit depends mostrly on pump groups themselfs, I managed to get good profit on only 1 pump for now.
The price is 0.1 BTC
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
To the Moon!
Activity: 38

Pump/dump detector, price predictor and auto-trader robot Trial version....

https://t.me/BitWatcherTrial
Anyone does Virus scan ?  and  are you sure this bot is safe ? for example the creator can "force" the bot to buy a coin in order to make a pump of this coin and earn profit...

I will try your bot with low volume
If you look screenshots on my site you will see that I put too much efforts into the bot to make it just a virus container. Also every crypto trader must have up-to-date antivirus soft. As for you second comment, no one can guarantee that any soft is free of "hidden code", but to force a real profit with hidden code I would need thousands bot users, and when I have thousands users, I will earn much more profit by selling PRO version rather than by injecting hidden code.

sound interesting but there is not a way to detect automated sell order without set up a %, for example the bot detects the top of the pump and make the sell order
You are right. That's why users set up predefined sell price in % of initial coin price. There is no way to detect the top of a pump, at least I don't know such method yet. But using the bot you can manually replace sell orders extremely fast, just by dragging a line on a chart (visual trading).
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
sound interesting but there is not a way to detect automated sell order without set up a %, for example the bot detects the top of the pump and make the sell order
Activity: 42
Anyone does Virus scan ?  and  are you sure this bot is safe ? for example the creator can "force" the bot to buy a coin in order to make a pump of this coin and earn profit...

I will try your bot with low volume
oke waiting for the video tutorials, and what is the biggest pump that the bot made until now ?
is the price ever hit 50% up or lower than that ?
I'm not sure I understood your question correctly - the bot does not make pumps itself, its only a tool designed for trading on pumps. For example, screenshot below shows today's PDC coin pump made by @PumpNotifier Telegram channel. Price peak was 72%, total buy volume during 1st minute of the pump 20 BTC, The screenshot was made using the Bot software

legendary
Activity: 2072
is there any example about this bot ?
and any video tutorials how to use the bot?

i would like to try the free version of this bot

I have posted some examples in my blog http://cryptopump.info/en/blog As for video, Im working on that as well.

oke waiting for the video tutorials, and what is the biggest pump that the bot made until now ?
is the price ever hit 50% up or lower than that ?

I have posted some examples in my blog http://cryptopump.info/en/blog As for video, Im working on that as well.
legendary
Activity: 2072

Nice, this is what i was looking for, I use to play pumps and always late to buy in the first flight.
 When are you going to release the auto-detection version?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
how many for the pro version?
13.10.2017 three channels alliance pump: @BittrexYobitsWhales,@ToTheMoon,@BittrexYobitPumpSignal (SuperManPower).
There was a funny mess with this pump, which I describe in details in my Bot's blog. Could be interesting for those who took part in this pump. All logs and charts I used in this article was took using the pump bot software.

New version with auto-detection Telegram messages coming soon.
You will just start the Bot and watch how it reads from the Telegram, detects a coin name in a channel post and buys the coin, all in auto mode.

Those who buy PRO version now will have early access to try new feature.
Pages:
Jump to: