Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot Rules? - page 2. (Read 1805 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 03:45:36 PM
This account will soon be used as a bot on behalf of the BIT-X signature campaign. It's primary use will be to message enrolled users when necessary.

Are there any rules I should be made aware of?
Don't spam too many messages to people(at least not to them who are not enrolled in the campaign).
Messaging people about the campaign is your right so I don't think anyone should have a problem with that.

Also it would be better if you can explain properly that what this bot will exactly do except for messaging people?
I also feel that forum wouldn't like too many ping requests from the bot.

Also when will the bot be ready?

Messages wouldn't be spammed and would only be sent to those enrolled in the campaign at most once a week and upon enrolment.

I'll provide more details on it's functioning relatively soon!

It is more or less ready to be used.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 12, 2015, 03:42:55 PM
This account will soon be used as a bot on behalf of the BIT-X signature campaign. It's primary use will be to message enrolled users when necessary.

Don't spam too many messages to people(at least not to them who are not enrolled in the campaign).
Messaging people about the campaign is your right so I don't think anyone should have a problem with that.

Also it would be better if you can explain properly that what this bot will exactly do except for messaging people?
I also feel that forum wouldn't like too many ping requests from the bot.

Also when will the bot be ready?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 03:37:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: