Pages:
Author

Topic: Bot Softwares for Trading - page 2. (Read 2411 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
February 06, 2017, 08:44:00 AM
I would not recommend you to use bots because it doesn't help you to build your own trading skills and another thing is that it involves a lot of risk most of the software bots for trading has a built in virus and will steal your confidential data privately so beware there is a lot of a risk on using it !

that's not true. With my bot for example you can create your strategy and let it run on any markets you wants at the same time for 24h/day.
And this is the great difference from manual to automatic trading  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 06, 2017, 08:36:36 AM
I would not recommend you to use bots because it doesn't help you to build your own trading skills and another thing is that it involves a lot of risk most of the software bots for trading has a built in virus and will steal your confidential data privately so beware there is a lot of a risk on using it !
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
February 06, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
Hi,

Which bot software you are using for bitcoin trade.
Are there any software you would like to recommend free or paid?

Hi, if you are interested in my BOT i'm going to release the new 4.7 Version. It will works on 20 Exchanges!
And there will be a new Price list, starting from the price of 0.2 For the Lifetime License.

Here you can find the main topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103
And the full guide : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590896

Feel free to PM me for any question  Wink Wink

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 02, 2017, 07:52:55 AM
Hi,

The only advantage of a trading bot is that it trades when you sleep.I don`t think that this is such a huge advantage.
Usually the lazy people use bots.You should practice and learn trading and you will have better success instead of using a bot.

What do you think about artificial intelligence based bot software? What are your thoughts about smart trading software?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 02, 2017, 07:22:45 AM
Hi,

Trading using bot softwares has some benefits like emotionless trading, minimizing of pilot errors like typing incorrectly as 1000 shares instead of 100 shares,improved order entry speed.But it does have lots of disadvantages.If an internet connection is lost,power failure,it would be useless.Also,it has to be monitored.Better you avoid such bots and learn to trade by yourserlf.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 01, 2017, 03:59:44 PM
Hi,

youre bot software to use trading not guaranted youre trading always profit
in bot trading is same use pending order not diference
While its true and I agree to a extent but bots are good too mate because like if there is a bitcoin price trade bot then it can automatically buy cheap and sell at a higher price, hence making cool profits while doing the same manually you might get emotional and hold too long to sell to quickly geting panicked so bots can be good too. but unsure if there is a cool bot out there for public.
While bots can be good for some cases but using it for buying and selling bitcoin is quite risky, because the price is not stable so it will be possible that the bot will sell as soon as the price goes down a bit and then it will go up and that will not be profitable, and plus trying to use bots for selling and buying can be hard since the addresses keep on changing after every transaction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
February 01, 2017, 10:28:42 AM
Hi,

i only know two bot that have a good reputation and recommended by member of this forum which is CAT by sampey, here is the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103 and the bot come from gunthar and here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.260

that bot is paid version and the price is not difference too much, each of bot have pros and cons and you can buy them separately if you want to use bot. i am not using any bot to do trade, i prefer to do manual so i can learn while i am doing trading.

I think those bots are nice. I read through both of them and read really great reviews from its users. Though the price might be expensive if you would be only trading a few bitcoins. Maybe 1 btc would be the optimum amount of investment to really maximize your profits from buying the bot.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2017, 03:18:15 AM
Hi,

i only know two bot that have a good reputation and recommended by member of this forum which is CAT by sampey, here is the thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103 and the bot come from gunthar and here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.260

that bot is paid version and the price is not difference too much, each of bot have pros and cons and you can buy them separately if you want to use bot. i am not using any bot to do trade, i prefer to do manual so i can learn while i am doing trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 01, 2017, 02:47:23 AM
It's better to use manual trading than bot trading
you can control your risk, recommended to use a manual trading.

what if you use some type of neural network bot that brings you 1000% return every month?  wouldn't that be pretty good?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2017, 04:41:30 PM
Hi,

personally i dont use any yet... however i have used the QtBitcoinTrader provided by bter... loads incredibly slowly to get to todays information. C.A.T. trader seems to be quite good and used frequently, however i dont have a large enough BTC stash to make a license worth buying yet... also not enough trade volume.
all that being said, ive decided to start writting my own Smiley long way from release... but you may eventually hear about 'Hatchet Trader' Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 31, 2017, 04:08:33 PM
Hi,

The best bot is the not which you manage by yourself.
Not basically an algorithm which do a looping and choose an option from algorithm wrote. The trend is always change everyday especially kind of bitcoin which fluctuate, if the not can't update it just will become a lose. Not basically a tools for makes your trade activity easier.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 31, 2017, 11:16:51 AM
Hi,

I used my own technical analysis and doing trades in my own hands.

You don't need any bot program to execute your trade in bitcoin exchange. Price fluctuates much and the command that your bot will follow will just lead you to losses or limited profit especially when there is a big price movenmet. Bots are fit to the assets that has a stable price.

And you will not boost your trading knowledge if you use bots.

This is only my suggestion. In the end you are the one who will decide what you think is appropriate to you.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
January 31, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
A bot for trade only works for a good trader. That is, you only get winners who know how to program the bot with your own strategies, a bot not programmed by you can lead to bankruptcy fast. And another thing, if the bot was good the person would not sell. Why have someone to dispute with you?
From your ideology, I learn bot trading will work for good programmer cum trader. Because only a trader with working strategy will be able to code that as bot for his trading purposes.

I have come across some traders who are working with trading bots, but they are using bots for some limited processes but final decisions are being taken manually after double confirmations. They save time due to those bots. That's all.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 882
January 31, 2017, 11:01:29 AM
A bot for trade only works for a good trader. That is, you only get winners who know how to program the bot with your own strategies, a bot not programmed by you can lead to bankruptcy fast. And another thing, if the bot was good the person would not sell. Why have someone to dispute with you?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
January 31, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
I would recommend everyone to go for manual trading rather than automated trading by using bots. Because,  the bots that are worthy to be considered are usually priced very high and nothing is guaranteed. And taking positional calls in Cryptos using your knowledge, skill and brain would be much better and it would go a long way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2017, 07:12:27 AM
I am not using any trading bot but i am having close look at this gunbot https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gunbot-automatic-poloniex-profit-generator-1715214
It is priced quite high, but return looks good so i may try it in future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 31, 2017, 06:25:02 AM
I haven't used any bot so far but I have seen a popular bot names C.A.T on this forum (It's paid and I think the price is around 0.5 BTC). I believe a person should have some basic knowledge of trading before he starts using any bot because it requires little bit more understandings while trading with it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
January 31, 2017, 06:10:54 AM
Hi,

youre bot software to use trading not guaranted youre trading always profit
in bot trading is same use pending order not diference
While its true and I agree to a extent but bots are good too mate because like if there is a bitcoin price trade bot then it can automatically buy cheap and sell at a higher price, hence making cool profits while doing the same manually you might get emotional and hold too long to sell to quickly geting panicked so bots can be good too. but unsure if there is a cool bot out there for public.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 30, 2017, 02:17:11 PM
Hi,

See basically understand one thing that trading is done by three things : consistency, brain and fund.

The bot can maintain funds and consistency but the bot can never take wise deicisions because its a program coded to do a certain task in a orderly manner. Hence I personally feel best way is to trade manually.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 30, 2017, 04:28:16 AM
Hi,

Better not to use bot software for trading because it's something that you can't have guarantee of doing wrong with your trades.

Doing trading alone with your own style and effort is the most preferred way of trading.

Because when a bot did a failed trade, you can't undo it which is basically happening very often.
Pages:
Jump to: