Pages:
Author

Topic: Bottom For Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 16, 2022, 10:06:35 AM
What do you think will be the bottom for Bitcoin, from which it will begin to recover?
A question that is answerable by a speculation and will end up telling you that nobody knows.

Another question is whether now is the best time to invest or whether waiting for more dump is advisable.
Both.

If you think that there's more with the bottom and you just have to wait for it, no one will stop you. But I'll tell you one thing, DCA and I've already bought from this bottom.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
June 16, 2022, 08:50:12 AM
Well no prediction is accurate and trying to find buttom isn't what should be the concern because we are never going to be certain about that all we do is predict from what chart we have. For the moment we are sure the trend is still down and I believe this month is going to close before a contrary prediction will be seen. I can say maybe we can see more bear to $12,705 but this is just for my personal consumption not an expert advise , trade or hodl consciously.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
June 16, 2022, 08:04:39 AM
What do you think will be the bottom for Bitcoin, from which it will begin to recover? Another question is whether now is the best time to invest or whether waiting for more dump is advisable.
Nobody knows, but according to the analyzes and the data we have and with the recent move made by the Federal Reserve, we are safe, as the price of 20k may be considered the bottom, but if things develop, we may see levels such as 15k to 17k.

In general, you should not buy at the same bottom because the price of 15k, 17K and 20k are all equal if you plan to keep your currencies until you reach the price of 200 thousand, so do not care much about determining the bottom but buy what you can buy now.

We're almost at the bottom and it doesn't matter how far we go.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
June 16, 2022, 07:16:43 AM
Do neither find absolute bottoms nor time the market.

Let the market does it works and bottom will appear clearly at right time. You must to wait for bottom confirmation to response to the market. It means you will buy at a little higher price than absolute bottom price but you will be safer with this approach.

Don't time the market means don't predict when the market will reach to its bottom. We are aware that the crypto market has 4-year cycle but it does not mean each cycle will last exactly 4 years. It can start or end sooner or later than previous cycles.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
June 16, 2022, 06:53:17 AM
You need to understand that no-one can accurately predict this crap. Also, and that you don't need to buy exact bottoms (because it's almost impossible for 99% of people to catch bottoms). If you just want to invest for the long-term and NOT trade actively, just dollar-cost average.

https://dcabtc.com/
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 16, 2022, 06:25:25 AM
What do you think will be the bottom for Bitcoin, from which it will begin to recover? Another question is whether now is the best time to invest or whether waiting for more dump is advisable.
Pages:
Jump to: