Pages:
Author

Topic: BOTTOS AI⚡Decentralized New AI Ecosystem⚡| Where AI, Blockchain & Big data Meet - page 3. (Read 4121 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bottos will minimum gain 50-70% . For its v2 product launch  Will try to get enough bottos for masternodes at this steal price?

Cheesy...I hope you're not referring to a boost of 50-70% of the current price, because in this bear market BTO is likely to go down significantly just like everything else in the short to mid term. 

And where did you hear of masternodes for Bottos?  If you have a source please link it here.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Will Bottos be partnering up with any data providers initially to populate the system with training data or will it entirely depend on user-contributed data?
Can you speak to the volume or type of data Bottos plans to incorporate?

Bottos has released certain partnerships on Medium or Youtube
Those will provide the initial training data. Bottos also has an office in the Silicon Valley, which will attract initial data providers.
There was no information released concerning the total scale of this data ecosystem, but its potential remains enormous, bigger than any data market at this time.
All data related to complex computer programs can be exchanged on Bottos.
Activity: 148
Bottos will minimum gain 50-70% . For its v2 product launch  Will try to get enough bottos for masternodes at this steal price?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. I like the project and with you good luck but communication in this thread doesnt looks very active
Activity: 126
Bottos is also doing more than AI data. the otherthing their doing will likely kill off a good bit of coins as it is. BTO is all encompassing
Activity: 210
Will Bottos be partnering up with any data providers initially to populate the system with training data or will it entirely depend on user-contributed data?
Can you speak to the volume or type of data Bottos plans to incorporate?
Listed on coinmarketcap:
Circulating Supply of 355 419 546 BTO ;
Total Supply - 1 000 000 000 BTO.

What happens to the difference - 644 580 454 BTO? Where they are now and whether they will be added when to the Circulating Supply.

They will be gradually added to the circulating supply
For first 3 months: 36% Circulating
After presale tokens are released in 3 months: 51% Circulating
Activity: 110
Listed on coinmarketcap:
Circulating Supply of 355 419 546 BTO ;
Total Supply - 1 000 000 000 BTO.

What happens to the difference - 644 580 454 BTO? Where they are now and whether they will be added when to the Circulating Supply.
a little late to post this, but Bottos has officially announced partnership with HPB, details shown here:

https://medium.com/@bottos_ai/bottos-and-hpb-whats-in-store-dd849ee97e5e

Hard not to like what Bottos is doing in the AI space.  Not knocking competitors such as Singularity and DBC, but it looks like Bottos should beat those AI platforms to market.
What is the current market cap and circulating supply of this coin? Not listed on CMC. Thanks.

Team should contact Coinmarketcap to fill out ? mark, there is no information about circulation yet.

Coinmarketcap has been updated Smiley

For what are BTO tookens beeing used?

How much was ICO price?

Can I get slack invite or discord link for this coin?

I'd like to know that too. I've got som BTOs and it makes me nervous to see that the devs haven't answered that question yet.

The tokens will be used for data exchange purposes like you would send bitcoin for a service. They will also be rewarded for successful validation of data exchange, since not all data may be relevant.

The pre-ico was 0.08$ and the crowdsale was 0.11$

There are two telegrams: Telegram for chat and Telegram for news, but a better reddit and a discord are in the works.

update us for more information regarding this project?

You can visit Telegram for news

The current most important event is the cryptocurrency exchange conference of March 1st

Activity: 126
update us for more information regarding this project?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
They have a use, spend 10min reading the white paper
Activity: 87
Merit: 11

I'd like to know that too. I've got som BTOs and it makes me nervous to see that the devs haven't answered that question yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Team should contact Coinmarketcap to fill out ? mark, there is no information about circulation yet.
Activity: 31
Hello!
I have a few questions about this project.

How much was ICO price?

Can I get slack invite or discord link for this coin?

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
In the thread you writed "July 2017: the White Paper and DEMO released" but I can't find the whitepaper anywhere. Where can I find it?

Did you look for it? You can find it in both the website ( https://www.bottos.org/ , do a browser search for "whitepaper" ) or in the pinned message in the telegram group ( https://telegram.me/bottosglobal ) I suppose an admin should edit first post to include a link in here too.
In the thread you writed "July 2017: the White Paper and DEMO released" but I can't find the whitepaper anywhere. Where can I find it?
Activity: 58
What is the circulating supply of this coin. What is the vesting period?
Pages:
Jump to: