Pages:
Author

Topic: Bought 100000 coins of Cardano - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 09, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
I think ADA is most promising project out there. Holding bitcoin , dumped all my alts and hoping for the best. Anyone else heavily invested in ADA?

I was also thinking about investing in cardano, aside from ripple and stellar during this 2 months dip in prices, but I never thought of 100K in cardano alone. If ADA gets to even a dollar, you'll really get a fortune, although there are some risk though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 12:38:33 AM
My money is in bitcoin, ethereum and cardano. I think that cardano can quite take two lines in the market with the passage of time. They have a smart idea and a very strong team. Soon, projects will begin to appear on this platform. Therefore, this coin definitely has a great future

Today smart idea and strong team are not enough. Coin must have strong marketing plan and go to milestones at least. See on Stratis - good idea and strong team. And where is it?
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 12:35:44 AM
My money is in bitcoin, ethereum and cardano. I think that cardano can quite take two lines in the market with the passage of time. They have a smart idea and a very strong team. Soon, projects will begin to appear on this platform. Therefore, this coin definitely has a great future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 09, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
It's a great decision.
Although ADA is a very good token, but it is in a bear market, I think I will still wait for some time to consider investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
I think ADA is most promising project out there. Holding bitcoin , dumped all my alts and hoping for the best. Anyone else heavily invested in ADA?
I'd like ADA. But 100k? If it 100% of your portfolio it can be very risky. I don't see any ready-to-use product from Cardano. That's why I think it's long-term. Or are you vc investor?
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: