Pages:
Author

Topic: Bought 4 Graphics Cards from BTC guy, no response after a week - page 5. (Read 8976 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Naww, their fake....(fake and gay)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow..... So this dude is BTCguy...... What a dumb shit...Probably crapping in his pants...

I not him ask those three guy that came over already.
Activity: 555
Merit: 504

i thoght so already, want to truck him down even more, any suggestions?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Wow..... So this dude is BTCguy...... What a dumb shit...Probably crapping in his pants...
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Pay him a visit with three or four friends.

Contact him and tell him to return the coins in 48hours - or you will go to the cops.

I'd visit him with some friends... No matter how big or bad he is, it's not nice to say "no" to 4 angry people.

We found his real address, name and phone, not the fake crap he provide and did that yesterday and he doesn't care.
you can also do some box flooding, phone in a couple of fake pizza deliveries, or last but not least, SWAT him.

I put fake ads on craigslist with his phone# fake pizza a good idea.

Contact him and tell him to return the coins in 48hours - or you will go to the cops.

I'd visit him with some friends... No matter how big or bad he is, it's not nice to say "no" to 4 angry people.

We found his real address, name and phone, not the fake crap he provide and did that yesterday and he doesn't care.

As expected retropcdos is btc guy trying to throw false information. 

How do you Know?

Moderator told me and marked him as a scammer.  Same IP as BTC GUY. 

I don't know how, but prove it? He live in Chicago like I do, so maybe same ISP, but likely doubt IP unless rotated as IP change, or asshoe sat in front of my house, but wireless has key ?

He doesn't, doing the same as your admin shoot before asking, just ask the guy out 4k, he confirm it as he the one that came over.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

How do you Know?

Moderator told me and marked him as a scammer.  Same IP as BTC GUY. 

No, three other members when to his real address already and confronted him directly, they came to my address first as that the address he gave them. Then they contact other members that had transactions with him and one had his real name, as they talk before on the phone then I heard the name as I knew him, as he scammed me a while ago and then they left and talk to another member and was able to get his real shipping address as they sent him 4 GPU's before and then they came back after the confronted him and gave me his real info, so I can go after him.

How do you Know?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

you can also do some box flooding, phone in a couple of fake pizza deliveries, or last but not least, SWAT him.

It's been tried. I also live in a different country to the scammer, so I am really not sure what I can do.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I have managed to find out where the guy lives, how can I get my coins back now?
I can offer a good reward in coins, if somebody can pay him a visit and get back my coins too, pm for details.

If i were atleast in america, i would do it myself, and would try to get all involved back their coins aswell.
Hello.

I have problems with this member too.

I have buyed from him at 28 august single + upgrade + 1 japaleno for 2000 $ equalent in Bitcoins. I have sent him total 185,47 BTC. 161.47 at 29 august. he even answered 2 pms that he has not much time and i have to be patient.

There was succesfull trades from him, so i trusted the guy.
Too bad i am in Europe, but this guy has been sent to me his personal information, like phone number, street adress, e-mail. I dont know if i can write it here, but it would be great i f someone located near him could check that to get back at least some our loss. If i would been located in America, i would definetly make a visit to this guy.

Edited: aadress that he gave me was : 16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n

as i can see, that is much bigger account http://blockchain.info/address/16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n
LMAO,  I bought the same single and upgrade from the guy. Guess he fooled us all. A week ago he told me he was having personal problems.
Here is info in case anyone wants to pay him a visit:
Dean Munet
2449 n 72nd Court
Elmwood Park , IL   60707
[email protected]

Is that his real adress? Did you payd him a visit?
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
PM Sent to OP.
Activity: 184
Hello.

I have problems with this member too.

I have buyed from him at 28 august single + upgrade + 1 japaleno for 2000 $ equalent in Bitcoins. I have sent him total 185,47 BTC. 161.47 at 29 august. he even answered 2 pms that he has not much time and i have to be patient.

There was succesfull trades from him, so i trusted the guy.
Too bad i am in Europe, but this guy has been sent to me his personal information, like phone number, street adress, e-mail. I dont know if i can write it here, but it would be great i f someone located near him could check that to get back at least some our loss. If i would been located in America, i would definetly make a visit to this guy.

Edited: aadress that he gave me was : 16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n

as i can see, that is much bigger account http://blockchain.info/address/16uxgGsk49q3yRry5DZ9x1ZK6E6Tfsu27n
LMAO,  I bought the same single and upgrade from the guy. Guess he fooled us all. A week ago he told me he was having personal problems.
Here is info in case anyone wants to pay him a visit:
Dean Munet
2449 n 72nd Court
Elmwood Park , IL   60707
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: