Pages:
Author

Topic: Bought BCH @ 0,20580002 - Should I sell or hold? - page 2. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Bch currently sits at 0.12btc. I initially bought in to day trade, which it went up to my goal on the day. However I held it, I'm not good at taking long positions and I've lost about a third so far. I'm unsure whether to cut my losses or hold. Anyone with a technical analysis or an opinion on whether or not I should cut? Anyone in the same boat?

HODL.
I also HODL BCH BCC.
I was guessing that it may go ways expensive.
It would rise higher,.... to the moon
Activity: 228
I think BCH will reach >$1000 USD again in the future, it is only a matter of time.  Patience my friend...
Activity: 246
I bought in at about 0.185BTC. One of my beginner purchases. It pumped back to 0.2BTC but I got greedy and waited for it to pump again. Then the steady decline and the last pump to 0.195 I missed because I was asleep.  Grin  Now I'm just waiting for that pump to 0.15~0.16BTC then I would sell at a loss. Although I might also wait for the November btc hardfork since there may be a huge shift to BCH if people don't want segwit2x.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm still not selling because I'm expecting some more good pumps in the near future  Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i don't believe BCH will hit more price. they are trying to collect BCHs and make it stabile but it is very hard.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Bch currently sits at 0.12btc. I initially bought in to day trade, which it went up to my goal on the day. However I held it, I'm not good at taking long positions and I've lost about a third so far. I'm unsure whether to cut my losses or hold. Anyone with a technical analysis or an opinion on whether or not I should cut? Anyone in the same boat?

Sometimes, people always regret what they buy because they are thinking that it will going to be wasted and they much thinking of money than what they buy. It is matter of unpatience, uncareful and unresourceful person who are when you always regreting something without knowing the whole specifications of that coins before you buy. In trading you can't become successful when you don't know hows that coins where to be in the future. You must always wise enough on it. If that your case then I think you must hold that coins and don't focus right now you must focus in the future.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It is hard to recover if you see its chart for now and you may earn it back if you sell it now and spend it in other low price now before the price correction go back to normal. It is not worth to wait and hold, how long you will wait if you wait for that price. Sell it now and cut loss.
Activity: 118
Sell now and seek another coin to buy for decreasing the ravage
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would HOLD.

The real test is whether bitcoin does a second hard fork in November, and that drama will likely make people rush into bitcoincash. Plus there is bound to be a pump of BCH at some point (the backers of the coin will ensure it).
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
i think it's better to hold it for a while, rumors this month caused panic and made a price drop in the market, maybe this week there will be recovery at least BCH can go up to 0.14 - 0.16 BTC
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Just wait for it, there will be the time that it will sit back at 0.2 BTC. Anyway is this the only coin you have now? I'm now a BCH holder and I'm still not selling the BCH I have because I'm expecting some more good pumps in the near future. I just do nothing and the same thing with what I do on my bitcoins, I'm holding it until I witness another price peak before selling it. The decision is still in your hand but I advice, wait for some more time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
wait for a moment,
you bought it at the peak man,why would you do that..
just wait for a week or around that,i think we should see an exit pump.
in the next few days we will see another bullrun for Bitcoin and top cryptocurrency will be back shortly after.
and a few week before a hardfork we will see a pump for the alts and then Bitcoin pumping.
that is the right time to cut your loses,i believe we can hit 0.15 again in the next week or around that.
but do not sell it right now,it's 40%++ loses man.just keep it for now and wait for it,
at least you can sell it at 0.15++ later on other than sell it right now.
this is my opinion,
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: