Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 16. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:26:49 PM
The time it takes to distribute bounty tokens is really too long .Most bounties refuse to take into consideration the fact that hunters incur costs just to promote projects and need to pay their debts.Talking about data bundles etc .But some places like bountyhive is doing well on it that is timely delivery of tokens.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 02:49:29 AM
How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

Actually, you did not get it very late. 1-2 months is the ideal one can wait to get the token but some managers even distribute their tokens after six months which is absolutely wrong.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:44:00 AM
one to two more it is time that could've been said to be the longest. When more than it does also provide distribution then it is probably a scam. but don't rush into fear this because there could have been a constraint or an extension is causing the delay. better just ask the manager concerned.
Activity: 361
August 07, 2018, 02:23:05 AM
Bounties have no fixed style of payment. It depends on the plans of the devs and bounty managers agree. Some of them pay weekly whiles most of them wait for the end of ICO before tokens are being shared. Some bounty managers take a very long time(3months) after ICO before they distribute tokens to bounty participants.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:11:04 AM
Yes, 1-2 months, maybe longer, maybe faster. Depends on the project, or company Manager. Sometimes managers make a table with payment dates.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 18, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
How long on average it takes for the ICO projects to redistribute the tokens a person who has contributes to their Bounty campaigns?

Personally I got very late always (From 1-2 months), is it suppose to be like that?

It depends on the project but usually they distribute tokens  1-2months after the project campaign.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 09:16:31 PM
This is a mandatory condition when it will be distributed to stabilize the price of the coin. They must be sure the ICO solder has successfully distributed
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 08:59:21 PM
It differs in step with bounty, as per experience most of the bounty bills are being given after the ICO or a month after an ICO however I additionally experience being paid by way of tokens during the campaign length.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

Actually it really depends on the ISO and project. I have received tokens less than a month and also I still have receivable tokens which are about more than seven months already. The best way is to read the rules when the tokens is distributed, usually 4 weeks or more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
its about 1-3month after ico ended, maybe the reason is bounty manager need times to calculate stake, or it is a request from the man behind the project to distribute bounty reward after ico investor having their time to trade their token or coin without interfere from bountiers
Activity: 552
July 14, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

From my own point of view, it takes a minimum of 5 months from the start of the bounty, down to close and then distribution. But some bounties can be a whole lot faster if they reached their hard cap on time or in a case where no ico just bounty as in the case of Uchain. So irrespective of the conditions you should always set your mind to 5 months from the start of the bounty.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
I think it's normally around a month, can be 2-3 months or more though from what I've read on here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
I think it depends on the instructions on each bounty because every bounty makes it clear when distribution will be either a week after or a month after
But from experience it takes 4-6 weeks for token distribution to bounty hunters
What project are you mentioning here ??
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 09:11:45 AM
Most bounty payments will be distributed 4 weeks after the ICO sale had finished..but there were bounties that distributes weekly if the payment is bitcoin.Thats the scenario of being a bounty participants you must need to have alot of patience to wait..
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
July 14, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

Actually the distribution was on coming only a 1-2 months.
But it worth to wait because they have a time the price of coins was in low situation. They have a time also when they distribute the price was going down so they have a chance we going to hold our bounty rewards.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
Well, for me you don't have to be excessive in getting the bounty token reward because bounty manager or the admin of the ICO campaign are looking forward the best possible outcome when distributing the rewards if the market worst decreasing. That is why patient is best to make bigger profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

They say that they will distribute bounty token just after ICO but most of them don't pay before a month of their ICO end because they don't want bounty holders to dump their tokens on exchanges. Some ICO even don't distribute any bounty tokens at all and simply remain calm about any claims.

Also the growing number of bounty hunters and tokens making it difficult to make any money with bounty hunting these days. Growing number of scam ICOs is also another problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

actually every ICO has its own time to distribute tokens, but many take long enough for months, therefore I suggest to you to follow some bounty, so every month you get the token that has been distributed.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
Well, bounty campaigns take about 2-3months and distribution takes about 1-2months. But after that there is a post-ICO phase (the development phase) and you are waiting for token listing on exchanges and also price is so low in this phase. So it could take half a year to see some "money" Wink.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 06:55:07 AM
Well that is a good question. I myself have recently started joining bounties and it looks as if they do reward very late. The coins distribution takes places after the ICO ends and that usually takes around 2 months in most cases. But i think they can't reward anyone earlier then that. It has to happen not before the ICO ending.
Pages:
Jump to: