Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties and AirDrops suggestions - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
Hello guys!

I am relatively new to the crypto world and I would like to participate in some bounty and airdrop campaigns. Would you suggest some good ones?

Thanks!
Judging from your post history this topic is opened just to spam forum more, and judging this post:
Same thing, bro! I bought it 6 months ago and during this time there was no movement at all. However, in the last month the gains were x7-x8.. So yeah, I am glad that I chose to invest in DGB! Very promising project with nice team!
you are not so new in crypto, you are at least 6 months here and you could have done research about everything and to be honest I am pretty sure you already did research and you know the answer.

I have not opened this topic to spam. I just needed more information on bounties and airdrops, because I tried the airdrop campaign of SwftCoin and I didn't receive any coins. I have written that I am "relatively new". And yes, it's true that my first transaction was 6 months ago and I still consider myself not so competent in every field in the crypto world.

Activity: 55
January 11, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
You should check out the bounties that we have at Viewly

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Viewly

Any other questions, I am here to help.

Thank you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
Hi my friend , you Can participate in bounty ,a very good income . And little time is . And if you store the coins for long and not drained ,can be very good to sell
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
i'm starting doing bounties from the last month, and it's cool you can earn tokens working for a project, now i'm doing translation in my mother language and i've tryed my first signature campain, i'm also trying to build a solid twitter account for use it in the next month. you can earny a lot of money if you are a legendary member or you got a big social account.
i'm also doing some airdrops but most of them are useless and withouth future, many more did not even send nothing to me; in 40 airdrop i recieved less than 15 and only 3-4 made more than 10$. but it's free money so i can't blame Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
Prefer joining Bounties, it is like you advertise some ICO for their token sale achievement. I really dont like Airdrop because too many Unvaluable coins
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 11, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
I would prefer bounties, as there are plenty of options. You can participate twitter, facebook, signature, Reddit, telegram and youtube bounties. You can earn reasonable amount if you join a lot of them. Just research a bit and join good ICO projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
January 11, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
Hello guys!

I am relatively new to the crypto world and I would like to participate in some bounty and airdrop campaigns. Would you suggest some good ones?

Thanks!
Judging from your post history this topic is opened just to spam forum more, and judging this post:
Same thing, bro! I bought it 6 months ago and during this time there was no movement at all. However, in the last month the gains were x7-x8.. So yeah, I am glad that I chose to invest in DGB! Very promising project with nice team!
you are not so new in crypto, you are at least 6 months here and you could have done research about everything and to be honest I am pretty sure you already did research and you know the answer.
Activity: 31
January 11, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
Hello guys!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: