Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔷 BOUNTIES 🔷 Geens NPO - get 100 GEE Tokens for free! - page 9. (Read 6036 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
we're allow to claim the social media share/post every 24hrs or it's a one time deal?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
I checked in on 28 October and received nothing. Add the following info to your Twitter profile''s 'Bio' section and keep it there until the end of the token sale. Info to add: "GEE Token Sale - https://tokensale.geens.com" (without quotes). I on your website sent all the data, 2 months soon as they consideration! This is how to understand?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I sort of figured it out. It is necessary to declare a reward. And wait 24 hours. We wait.
Activity: 28
Hello! I registered on your platform, but did not receive the promised 100 tokens.
Activity: 50
Good afternoon, I do not have the opportunity to log in to my facebook, restore the password, can I specify the FB name?

Hello linart,
at this moment you cannot change your facebook name.
this is great, i have tested the geens platform and its working great , i have uploaded my first file and done the timestamps here is my link
https://ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0xb68220dd50139ddf3d5c5c21cfd43d4c9ea979d7b9fecdae5fa7b9d09e74e590
im not familiar for what it is for but maybe ill get it later. thanks for the free geens and 1 gb file storage. good luck on the project. can i still participate in the facebook and twitter bounty?

yes you can, share our token sale post in facebook and twitter!
Hello Geens Team,
I don't know what is the problem from your end:

I have shared this link on Facebook, which is still alive, and about GEE Token sale,
https://www.facebook.com/mahekfatimag/posts/1968029006818817
You denied it!
Reason: Your comment was in the dashboard "Dear User, Thanks for contacting us. Your bounty claim was denied because your Facebook link is not valid or it's not about the GEE Token sale. (Share need to be about GEE Token sale.) Best regards, -Geens Team-"
You or your robot that you have hired are clearly lying. Here is the proof.

Facebook link is Valid, and about the GEE Token sale. You need to upgrade your robot to the latest version? Who was the examiner who examine it like a 3 year baby? Company like you must not make silly mistakes like that.

The same thing is happen to Twitter share. Here is the link
https://twitter.com/mahekfatimag/status/933269056152408067

The same is happen to LinkedIn Share. Here is the link
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6339026541535686656

I can also attached a screenshot for Twitter and LinkedIn URL too, but I don't want to waste more time for nothing.

So please reply here as a human not a robot like that either link is not valid or not about GEE tokens (You must mention the problem because you have denied it that means you have verified it before the deny, and the both the reasons you gave to me are not true). Make sure, here in public forum, users can decide who is right!

Tip: If you still not be able to verify either link is not valid or not about GEE token, you can simply send these URLs given by me to a 9 year old child. He/She can simply tell you the answer either it is valid URL or talking about GEE token sale page.

P.S: Please tell me the proper reason why the link you denied. If you're really serious about your business. The business you have started can not afford this type of silly mistakes, if it is a genuine one.

After 3 days.... noboady here to answer this issue..... I have sent PM a message 3 days before to the admin, but no reply... even he was last logging here yesterday...
Now 5 days....... no answer.... their robots take a day to denied the verification of a genuine work, but a human takes so long to verify the bad work of their robot.... That is why companies like your hire robotics scam.....

Sorry for the waiting.
The problem with your link is that on your facebook accounts do not match.
Thanks for your reply. I could not be able to understand that what does it mean Facebook account do not match.....
my email ID is [email protected] which is registered to your site, and I have a Facebook, and a Twitter account associated to this email address. These are my personal accounts, and working well with other bounty program around the world. I can only share your token sale page to our personal social accounts not to someone whom you think match with our social accounts. Please be specific and on point. Tell me the real reason....
Hello mahekfatimag,
well to to become an early adopter, your mentioned email used different facebook profile (i can't show you this for privacy reasons).
Activity: 243
this is great, i have tested the geens platform and its working great , i have uploaded my first file and done the timestamps here is my link
https://ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0xb68220dd50139ddf3d5c5c21cfd43d4c9ea979d7b9fecdae5fa7b9d09e74e590
im not familiar for what it is for but maybe ill get it later. thanks for the free geens and 1 gb file storage. good luck on the project. can i still participate in the facebook and twitter bounty?
Activity: 11
Thanks for bounty event and 1 gb free storage. Smiley
Activity: 112
thank you for bounty program  Smiley
I like it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
Hello Geens Team,

I have shared this link on Facebook, which is still alive, and about GEE Token sale,
You denied it!
Reason: Your comment was in the dashboard "Dear User, Thanks for contacting us. Your bounty claim was denied because your Facebook link is not valid or it's not about the GEE Token sale. (Share need to be about GEE Token sale.) Best regards, -Geens Team-"

Facebook link is Valid, and about the GEE Token sale. You need to upgrade your robot to the latest version? Who was the examiner who examine it like a 3 year baby? Company like you must not make silly mistakes like that.

I can also attached a screenshot for Twitter and LinkedIn URL too, but I don't want to waste more time for nothing.

So please reply here as a human not a robot like that either link is not valid or not about GEE tokens (You must mention the problem because you have denied it that means you have verified it before the deny, and the both the reasons you gave to me are not true). Make sure, here in public forum, users can decide who is right!

Tip: If you still not be able to verify either link is not valid or not about GEE token, you can simply send these URLs given by me to a 9 year old child. He/She can simply tell you the answer either it is valid URL or talking about GEE token sale page.

P.S: Please tell me the proper reason why the link you denied. If you're really serious about your business. The business you have started can not afford this type of silly mistakes, if it is a genuine one.

After 3 days.... noboady here to answer this issue..... I have sent PM a message 3 days before to the admin, but no reply... even he was last logging here yesterday...
Now 5 days....... no answer.... their robots take a day to denied the verification of a genuine work, but a human takes so long to verify the bad work of their robot.... That is why companies like your hire robotics scam.....

Sorry for the waiting.
Thanks for your reply. I could not be able to understand that what does it mean Facebook account do not match.....
my email ID is [email protected] which is registered to your site, and I have a Facebook, and a Twitter account associated to this email address. These are my personal accounts, and working well with other bounty program around the world. I can only share your token sale page to our personal social accounts not to someone whom you think match with our social accounts. Please be specific and on point. Tell me the real reason....
Activity: 307
Good afternoon, I do not have the opportunity to log in to my facebook, restore the password, can I specify the FB name?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Get your 100 GEE!
You need to:
1. Test our Geens.com platform
2. Vote privately and anonymously here GeePoll (code: feedback)
3. Leave a feedback here bounty (choose your bounty type--> geens feedback bounty --> message)

Hi!

I invited 10 people for my referral link.

How do I get to my etherium-wallet earned through the GEE affiliate program?

At what point do you need to specify your etherium purse?
When and to whom should I send it?

What is the procedure for obtaining GEE tokens now?

How to make so that tokens which now lay on my balance in a private office, came to my aetherium-purse?

Please give information)))
I apologize for the meticulousness.

Пpивeт!

Я пpиглacил 10 чeлoвeк пo cвoeй peфepaльнoй ccылкe.

Кaк пoлyчить нa cвoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк зapaбoтaнныe пo пapтнepcкoй пpoгpaммe GEE?

B кaкoй мoмeнт нeoбxoдимo yкaзaть cвoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк?
Кoгдa и кoмy eгo oтпpaвить?

Кaкoй ceйчac ycтaнoвлeн пopядoк пoлyчeния GEE-тoкeнoв?

Кaк cдeлaть тaк, чтoбы тoкeны, кoтopыe ceйчac лeжaт нa мoём бaлaнce в личнoм кaбинeтe, пpишли нa мoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк?

Дaйтe, пoжaлyйcтa, инфopмaцию)))
Пpoшy пpoщeния зa дoтoшнocть.

For now you cannot transfer your GEE tokens out off Geens Platform. All information according token transfers will be submitted after ICO
I have a question regarding the Avatar bounty.

I added an avatar on 8th of November and PM the Geens.com NPO the same day. Until now, I haven't received anything regarding this bounty.

So I'm wondering if I misunderstood the rules and that I have to PM the Geens.com NPO every week to inform that I made at least 10 posts? Or did the payment for this bounty not started yet?

Hello, httpb,
please write private message and claim your bounty in our system.
Hello Geens Team,

You denied it!

Sorry for the waiting.
Hi dev! It's been three weeks and my twitter related  bounties are still pending

Hello Jonking, if your bounties still pending, you can contact with us using mail, facebook, or sending private message on bitcointalk

@Geens.com NPO

The Geens project looks very promising, but the community management has been pretty lackluster. There are a lot of frustrated people here. which could easily be avoided with a little interaction. If the bounties won't be assessed until a later date, set the expectation, so people don't feel like they're doing it for nothing.

Same goes for how and when tokens will be distributed. I would assume that there will be an entry field for MEW addresses closer to the launch (although I don't see any reason why is shouldn't be there now) and that tokens will be distributed once the ICO closes.

All of the above would be absolutely fine, but it needs to be communicated.

Thank you for your feedback we will try to do it best as possible!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

@Geens.com NPO

The Geens project looks very promising, but the community management has been pretty lackluster. There are a lot of frustrated people here. which could easily be avoided with a little interaction. If the bounties won't be assessed until a later date, set the expectation, so people don't feel like they're doing it for nothing.

Same goes for how and when tokens will be distributed. I would assume that there will be an entry field for MEW addresses closer to the launch (although I don't see any reason why is shouldn't be there now) and that tokens will be distributed once the ICO closes.

All of the above would be absolutely fine, but it needs to be communicated.
Activity: 70
Hi!

I invited 10 people for my referral link.

How do I get to my etherium-wallet earned through the GEE affiliate program?

At what point do you need to specify your etherium purse?
When and to whom should I send it?

What is the procedure for obtaining GEE tokens now?

How to make so that tokens which now lay on my balance in a private office, came to my aetherium-purse?

Please give information)))
I apologize for the meticulousness.

Пpивeт!

Я пpиглacил 10 чeлoвeк пo cвoeй peфepaльнoй ccылкe.

Кaк пoлyчить нa cвoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк зapaбoтaнныe пo пapтнepcкoй пpoгpaммe GEE?

B кaкoй мoмeнт нeoбxoдимo yкaзaть cвoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк?
Кoгдa и кoмy eгo oтпpaвить?

Кaкoй ceйчac ycтaнoвлeн пopядoк пoлyчeния GEE-тoкeнoв?

Кaк cдeлaть тaк, чтoбы тoкeны, кoтopыe ceйчac лeжaт нa мoём бaлaнce в личнoм кaбинeтe, пpишли нa мoй эфиpиyм-кoшeлeк?

Дaйтe, пoжaлyйcтa, инфopмaцию)))
Пpoшy пpoщeния зa дoтoшнocть.
Pages:
Jump to: