Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties giving bitcoin - page 3. (Read 714 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:53:14 PM
Have you tried looking? You can normally make more getting paid alts because if you choose wisely the project will go well. You shouldn't just focus on payment you support projects you believe in.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
To join a bounties that gives a bitcoin needs a member that has a higher rank, i think that is the first requirement, and it's very rare to see. Almost all of the bounty pays of their own coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
I think very rare bounties offer bitcoin, generally bounties will give the coins which you have participated in the bounty. once you receive the tokens you can convert it into Bitcoin. That is much easier than trying to find someone who will pay you directly in bitcoin.
Yes, I think so too. I remember only Gladius gave BTC and it was for ppl with 5000+ Followers on Twitter. And there are some signature compaignes, but it's for high ranks. So for newbies there not much options.
Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Are there any bounties which are allocating bitcoin to its users?

Yup, there were some.
But to join the bounties, I suggest you to rank up first, as that is the requirement.
You can also trade your altcoins from the other bounties with BTC.
Wish you best of luck, mate
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
March 04, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
I have never seen it. So, I don't think that this is possible. Bounty campaigns suggest first distribution of their coins.
Activity: 196
March 04, 2018, 01:47:01 PM
As far as i know,there is no bounty campaigns that will offer bitcoin as their payment of your services to them.Most bounties offers you altcoin or tokens as your reward and it depends to you if you want it to convert in bitcoin or not.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
March 04, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
But only few are offering this and very hard to search for. But iwas hoping that soon many ICO will offers this bitcoin also.
From what i saw , there aren't bounties that offer Bitcoin as payment method at the moment.
I know that in the past the crypto-betting sites ( like BetKing.io) were making Bitcoin payments for their bounty campaigns, so you should check them out.

There are still lot of bounties that pays with bitcoin however it is hard to join because they only require small number of participants. For you guys know on where to see bitcoin-payment bounties go here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
From what i saw , there aren't bounties that offer Bitcoin as payment method at the moment.
I know that in the past the crypto-betting sites ( like BetKing.io) were making Bitcoin payments for their bounty campaigns, so you should check them out.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 04, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
Only few bounty campaigns that allocates bitcoin to its participants. And that is what i really wanted since it is much easier to work with since you don't need to do sell and trade your tokens to ether and convert to bitcoin. But only few are offering this and very hard to search for. But iwas hoping that soon many ICO will offers this bitcoin also.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Chipmixer giving bitcoin for signature providers but only for old users.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 04, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

Most of the bounty campaigns today aren't giving Bitcoin to it's bounty participants but I do know some bounty campaigns that being managed by Yahoo but most of the time his bounty campaigns were flooded by participants in just few hours after the publishing the thread.
But the negative side is it's too small. I had known that it is only worth around 0.001 for each week so I don't think it's worth to join.
Better participate on bounty campaigns for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
February 26, 2018, 09:02:14 AM
There are been many of Bounty campaigns who uses BTC, ETH as payment for their participants U can usually find plenty of these Bounties at Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
on this threads you can find plenty of campaign with such deals but most of them are already been occupied or full so better keep your eyes wide open for another Bounty announcement for you to have your slot.
Activity: 94
February 25, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

I've been here in the forum since September and I haven't seen any bounties giving away Bitcoin as a token to the participants. What I am aware is they do give alternative tokens of that certain ICO as a payment for other people's hardwork in promoting the project across the forum and other social media gateways.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
In my experience for joining bounty campaign, I haven't been paid by bitcoin rather what they give ia their own token which you can sell and buy your own bitcoin, but as far as I know, once your already a full member and above there are some campaign where you can join that will going to pay you BTC however you need to have a quality post that is consist of 3 to 4 lines.
February 25, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
Thеrе аrе sоmе but nоt sо much but thеir mаin cаmpаign аrе signаturеs cаmp аnd thе minimum rаnks is tо bе full mеmbеr tо lеgеndаry yоu nееd tо first rаnkеd up аnd mаkе sоmе gооd quаlity pоst within 3-4 linеs аnd by thаt thеrе's а lоt оf pоssibility thаt yоu cаn jоin аt signаturе cаmpаign thаt is pаying btc
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
some signature campaigns provide bitcoins as payment but your rank not possible to join it, rank up your account first.
or you can join social media campaign, I've seen some bounties will use bitcoin and tokens as payment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
February 24, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

Here is what I got, Myriad.io Bounties. They offer payment with BTC only for Legendary, Hero, and Senior member.
You can check their bounty details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-ai-machine-learning-for-gpus-owners-myriadsio-11mln-raised-2898857
Campaign has been running 3 weeks but participants are still few.
total prize of 7 BTC I think this campaign will be successful and participants will get big payouts.
I do not know if the campaign is still open. If anything, I'm very interested.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 24, 2018, 08:45:37 PM
    As far as i know,there is no bounty campaigns that will offer bitcoin as their payment of your services to them.Most bounties offers you altcoin as your reward and it depends to you if you want it to convert in bitcoin.
No, there are bounty campaigns that offering bitcoin as a payment. But if you want to join in signature campaign you should to be rank up your account. And there's Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter campaign that you can participate newbie is allowed.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
February 24, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
if you do your due diligence and pick ICO's that will provide long term value with strong teams, you wouldn't even want BTC as payment in the first place. A powerful coin / token coming in as a brand new entrant has the potential to make more explosive gains.
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 08:21:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: