Pages:
Author

Topic: "BOUNTIES" Is it still worth it? - page 22. (Read 5851 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 253
March 23, 2019, 11:33:53 AM
with the falling prices of Cryptocurrencies many think this is the end of the beautiful story of Bitcoin and Altcoin. Many investors are turning to other fields and investments because they think that cryptocurrencies are no longer profitable, here I will not talk about wealthy investors and can invest their money in various sectors, but I will ask all of you about the fate of bounty hunter and airdroper, here are some points that I might think of in a few days:
1. Does the bounty hunter deserve recognition from investors and crypto organizers that they are vital to the development of their crypto program?

2. Is the Bounty hunter really a Dumper and scamer so that they are only given a small wage for what they do with all their heart?

3. I am a bounty hunter and trader, I have never invested in an ICO even though it is valued by some experts it is very good for investing in the future with big profits. Why ? because I'm waiting for their work, is it true that their project is good, if yes, I'm happy to buy it on the market exchange and what I'm asking is what is the definition of a bounty hunter? (because I am one of them)

4. In the past few months I have never attended a bounty hunter for several reasons, and what really makes me lazy is of course because of the rewards they give, far from what we can do, so according to you who are in this forum, it is still important to bounty hunter as a means of promoting an ICO? (because I see the bounty hunter is worthless and no longer worth it)

My advice to all bounty hunters and airdroper, stop to join the bounty campaign just because you want to get a lot of money for your life, because now it will be difficult to happen, they only give a little money to you, and sometimes break their promises. please choose your bounty manager and project that really feels good for you, after you get a little capital, be a trader, learn what to learn, go back to this forum for information because I get a lot of important information about crypto on this Bitcointalk forum. the last word from me "Stay Save"
Pages:
Jump to: