Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties is not a reliable source of income - page 5. (Read 5955 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
hello, now is not 2017 so don't expect a lot of big income from bounty, now there are so many bounty scams or not having a good price when listing, if in 2017 you can make bounty as a revenue bucket, but not for now
Now it is also possible if you work hard and look for really good bounty and participate in many campaigns at once.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
hello, now is not 2017 so don't expect a lot of big income from bounty, now there are so many bounty scams or not having a good price when listing, if in 2017 you can make bounty as a revenue bucket, but not for now
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
It is ok to works in bounty campaigns, as long you don't consider it as your main income source.
You must have another source of income, so you can works in bounties anytime you like.
Never depending on bounty campaigns, because it usually won't meet your expectation.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Oh no bounties should be done as a hobby and not as a worthy source of income. It is not profitable to spent too much time for bounties. Better do your regular job.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
i kinda 50/50 on this  well lets start with the yes bounties are not reliable if its the only source that you will do
because joining does not give guarantees ,you could only hope that this camp that you joined would be huge
On the other 50% doing bounties can be rewarding and really pays off your effort because a certain project can be that huge
its like you won the lottery in an instant. So my insight here is it really depends.
Fifty percent will not be an efficient solution to the current bounty payment problem but it worth to test it with the new campaigns. I don't see any clear argument for a team to accept this offer and they will not be glad to pay the BTC to bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
i kinda 50/50 on this  well lets start with the yes bounties are not reliable if its the only source that you will do
because joining does not give guarantees ,you could only hope that this camp that you joined would be huge
On the other 50% doing bounties can be rewarding and really pays off your effort because a certain project can be that huge
its like you won the lottery in an instant. So my insight here is it really depends.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Being bounty hunter you must know the risk jist like what happened to you. Incase you choosing between the bounty or the works I think you know what is best for you.

Bounty is not source of income there is no promising salary will get to the bounty because there is a lot of factor you must experience in bounty maybe you not getting paid,  maybe you paid but the token you get is cheap and not listed because of the delay.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Of course, Bounty is not a reliable source of income. Because everywhere there are fraudsters and they are getting better and better, of course, to trade them every day. But this is all at the request of the user.
Even if you do not fall under the Bounty campaign, which is associated with fraudsters, payments are still very small. And now the most difficult time for hunters.
Fully agree recently the last time bounty companies are even good and not scammers pay out very little.  It really is a feeling that here we are kept for idiots.
Don't undervalue your time as a bounty hunter. It has been proven many times that the union of bounty hunters are stronger to defeat their rights as a bounty participant. They will pay to the bounty hunters because they are not stupid to ruin their reputation with 3% token distribution.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net

That is the reality now. Many people leave the bounty for reasons of income not like before. I realized that and I also felt it. But I never broke up complaining about that. As long as the bounty is always there, I still look for income here. So it's always uplifting and never despairing with this condition.

of course like few of my friends, they are now leaved bounty campaign, because in bounty condition like now many spammer are participating too in bounty campaign, in few case few work from them are is the result of stealing from the work of other participants
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Previously, it was really beneficial to take part in the bounty, but now a very small number of projects pay reasonable amounts of money. Very often, companies pay mere pennies to bounty hunters.
It is better to participate in projects that pay Ethereum , or bitcoin for bounty , but now there are practically no such projects , I think you can no longer participate in the bounty from the ico
the main problem is rare for some bounty campaign are paying hunter using ETH, Bitcoin and etc.
of course developer want create a great community for the project and want people transacting their token.
but i found one bounty campaign whena are paying us using Ethereum with up to $600k in Ethereum

Here >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pointpayio-crypto-banking-ecosystem-frozen-5151668
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Bounty has already stopped making profits, which used to be, now bounty gives more small additional earnings in cryptocurrency
That is the reality now. Many people leave the bounty for reasons of income not like before. I realized that and I also felt it. But I never broke up complaining about that. As long as the bounty is always there, I still look for income here. So it's always uplifting and never despairing with this condition.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bounty has already stopped making profits, which used to be, now bounty gives more small additional earnings in cryptocurrency
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Of course, Bounty is not a reliable source of income. Because everywhere there are fraudsters and they are getting better and better, of course, to trade them every day. But this is all at the request of the user.
Even if you do not fall under the Bounty campaign, which is associated with fraudsters, payments are still very small. And now the most difficult time for hunters.
Fully agree recently the last time bounty companies are even good and not scammers pay out very little.  It really is a feeling that here we are kept for idiots.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
For now, the bounty cannot be fully relied upon and we must look for the main job or the other. Because I myself am aware of this, that I can no longer earn income in only one way, that is, in cash. So what I did was find another job.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Being a bounty hunter is really good, but I will advice that you get another source income, just incase there will be times when you are expecting to be paid and the payment doesnt come through due to reasons beyond your control.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Yes, but I left my job back in 2018 to do bounties and now things are different. By the way I don't think that bounties will completely disappear.
There are still some IEOs making payouts and this trend is growing
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I agree that bounties are not a reliable source of income, you need to be lucky and very demanding in choosing the projects, and even with these, the market can still be against you... unfortunately, these days I only do bounties for projects that have a product, or that are already on exchanges.... and even so, the scam ratio is still high
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
The project that will be promoted is paid for us even though what we are promoting is not in 2019, but even though in 2017 we are promoting it may be right for city-savers 2 years after we promote what we already want right on coins which is certainly very feasible for the price of tokens in 2018
Activity: 494
I think it's also profitable to get the bounty but bounty is not risky so be careful with choosing a bounty so great that you will be profitable because you have to choose bounty bugs because many scams come out bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: