Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties Sources? How to get good bounties - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 03:57:09 PM
I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated

I think there are quite a lot. But i got none because i really don't trust these sources you are talking about. Sure they may be true, but most of them are just advertising other ICOs/coins etc.amd some may even post scams and other sites with malware that can fck your decvice have together with your accounts and  and crypto possessions .
Let me ask you what are you guided by then on the market for crypto currency and when choosing ICO, say? It seems to me that everything in the world is crypto-currencies - these are risks. How then can you earn money if you do not take risks?)

Just use ICO scanner and you will find them almost all information about ICOs. Visit their pages and see which Bounty program you like most of all. You must not invest, but you will certainly get your profit if show much activity.
http://icoscanner.io/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
Well this forum (bitcointalk) still the first trusted source to get good bounties. Here so many devs post their airdrops and their bounty threads, because they believe that's the most popular forum related to crypto currencies, so they get here the most targeted traffic.
You can also being active in the social media platforms, because some devs post about their bounties there.
Activity: 68
Merit: 11
November 21, 2017, 02:33:11 PM
You can easily find all the currently active (while also those that already ended) bounty campaigns for altcoins here on Bitcointalk, see the board Bounties (Altcoin).

Maybe more convenient from some sides, there's BountyLord listing a lot of campaigns and you can easily notice those currently active.

You might also get interested in websites like Bounty Portals where you can actually easily participate in some interesting bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:21:29 PM
http://airdropalert.com/ good project for bounties
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 09:35:40 PM
I want to know if there is some source or any website that updates any bounties of altcoins I can join from. And then how can I choose or get good bounties? Any suggestion would be appreciated
Lots of web that provide ICO information, they complete it with bounty. you can access it anytime.
Please check, and hopefully useful

https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 08:16:05 PM
best source is here at bitcointalk forum , all you need to know about crytocurrencies , altcoins, are all here . Even bounties , ICO's that yiu want to joined in. There are lots of good bounties here in forum , all you have to do is read what is their goal in their projects , read there whitepaper , what will be the benefits to there investors of the project. Just explore the forum , many good oppurtunities are in this forum already.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
November 20, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
You can search with keyword in google with token calendar or token market website. You can get information about token, start ICO, End of ICO, etc. And there you can get about hot or note ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:03:08 PM
The best place to find them is for sure on this forum. You of course have to make up your own mind about the project, check their reputation, their whitepaper, their team etc. There are some great bounties but also a lot of crap. You'll start to figure what to look for with experience, which bounty managers are decent as they have obviously themselves looked for good projects. Good luck
Activity: 406
November 20, 2017, 07:53:23 PM
You're on the right site buddy. There are a specific board where you can find a bounty of different projects. And I believe the link was already given/posted in this thread. You just need to be patient, better join the social bounty first while you're waiting to rank up.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:53:35 PM
There are some bounties listed here: http://bountylord.com/

Hope you find something for yourself Smiley
Activity: 322
November 20, 2017, 05:41:30 PM
I don't know such kind of website but I'm using icoscanner to find out the best ico project then I tried to find the bounty campaign of this project to see if it's available in this forum or not. I think you should try to use this website,  it's very helpful if you want to find good bounty campaign to join.

Here it's: icoscanner.io
Merit: 15
November 20, 2017, 05:39:20 PM
Just rank up and get some good activities 30+ to join bounties with good offers. Bitcointalk is the best website for getting good bounties.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)
November 20, 2017, 05:38:48 PM
Swapy Network has a bounty program: https://bounty.swapy.network/

Check out our ANN here on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2372636

I´m the CEO. Feel free to ask me anything.  Smiley
Merit: 103
November 20, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

Crowdholding is running a bounty and they use their platform to deliver tokens!
Here is a thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20959217
Activity: 756
November 20, 2017, 05:34:41 PM

I think there are quite a lot. But i got none because i really don't trust these sources you are talking about. Sure they may be true, but most of them are just advertising other ICOs/coins etc.amd some may even post scams and other sites with malware that can fck your decvice have together with your accounts and  and crypto possessions .
Let me ask you what are you guided by then on the market for crypto currency and when choosing ICO, say? It seems to me that everything in the world is crypto-currencies - these are risks. How then can you earn money if you do not take risks?)
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
November 20, 2017, 05:26:00 PM
Signature campaign bounties aren't usually available for newbies in the forum, but twitter or facebook bounty is also a good option.
However, you should examine the rules at the beginning, otherwise you may have worked for nothing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:48:44 PM
Personally, I use BountyLord.com great website, there is a large list of ico and has all the necessary information

yep it is really good platform for found a bounty program
Activity: 224
November 20, 2017, 04:44:43 PM
i suggest you check the idea of project and the team behind it before!

personally i hold all my tokens earned in bounty compaigns because i belive in the projects where i participated!
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
November 20, 2017, 04:28:36 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 20, 2017, 04:26:29 PM
Personally, I use BountyLord.com great website, there is a large list of ico and has all the necessary information
Pages:
Jump to: