Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 BOUNTIES THE MANAGERS (SMersy) 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 3457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 257
I am managing Bobsrepair ICO bounty as well. they've already raised 6000 Ethereum in presale. kindly add that..

thanks for including me.

added, thanks
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I am managing Bobsrepair ICO bounty as well. they've already raised 6000 Ethereum in presale. kindly add that..

thanks for including me.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Good job Hakamura. This should be useful to check before joining the bounty campaign since there is a lot of new manager/bounties lately.

PS. You can also add Wapinter!
Added AmaZix projects
Activity: 59
Merit: 14
This is a nice little way to look at some campaigns with more reputable managers.

One suggestion, could you add a colour to show if the campaign is open or closed?
spreadsheet updated
In the spreadsheet several sheets, 10.
On each sheet one manager
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
You've mentioned 4 managers in your post, but I can't find anyone else in your sheet except needmoney, and I think all of them have on-going campaigns right now which you could add as well. You can find them in Bounties (altcoin) section.
My mistake. I didn't notice it has more than one sheet.

P.S: As the thread discusses about bounties and altcoins, I think it belongs to Altcoin discussion or Marketplace (altcoin) section. It would possibly get more relative audience in one of those boards.
It's no secret that to participate in the bounty, run by well-known managers is more reliable and profitable.
Managers risk their authority and trust in choosing a company and therefore try to take companies they can trust.
Therefore, the probability of getting your honestly earned reward is higher.

Each bounty manager has different conditions for participation.
In Silon and Bountyportals (irfan_pak10) companies, for example, you do not need to submit reports of Twitter, FB and good stakes in the Signature.
aTriz always make good stakes for Twitter and FB.
yahoo62278 divides the bounty into separate branches, makes good bids in the signature and limits the participants there.
needmoney and pinkman12345 choose excellent companies in my opinion.

I made a spreadsheet of the last bounties from managers, the interaction with which was positive and successful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit?usp=sharing

The table will be update, it will be possible to follow the appearance of new companies from these managers and to fit into the project on time.
I think it can be useful to many people, I personally did not have enough of this information in due time.
Use with pleasure!
Good luck in the projects!

If you consider it necessary to add managers or what information, write.

Russian topic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smersy-3051197
Pages:
Jump to: