Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties Thread]vDice Ethereum Blockchain Gambling||CLOSED for New Participants - page 7. (Read 43801 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Address: 0x0ac2faf04bd9c033cd94c105ba398e19d6cfb6cb
Facebook - N
Twitter   -  Y
Signature - N
Translate - N
Number list : 25 > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1j8Ug8fwQlhLMCW9DzR011zMxbslQ_yYRtv6nokVik/edit#gid=768423867
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I follow on twitter but I forget to fill in here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1j8Ug8fwQlhLMCW9DzR011zMxbslQ_yYRtv6nokVik/edit#gid=768423867

And now I am waiting for distribution of the bounty of facebook
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
Address: 0x13Cb5820fe7896E9634398B0d7Ab511c4F92C1fA

Facebook - N
Twitter    -  Y
Signature - N
Translate - N
Number list : 64 > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h1j8Ug8fwQlhLMCW9DzR011zMxbslQ_yYRtv6nokVik/edit#gid=768423867
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
I think we should hold right now, that price on liquid really cheaper than ico price. Lets support vDice so it could move higher  Grin
It's better to hold until next year, I'm sure the the price of VSL will be great, by the way what is the VSL ICO PRICE?

i thinks its somewhere around 8k + or 9k, thats why those who got themself buy order at 4k 5k during hours ago are getting almost x2 of their money
I though the ICO price is 11k satoshi .

There nothing wrong about waiting. Don't check your wallet always because it is just wasting of time. The manager promises that all participants will be paid ASAP and no need to rush for it just for dumping it on liqui. Don't be afraid that you will be fall behind the dumpers. The real exchange is not yet announce so you better wait that if you really want a good profit out of Vdice
Waiting is part of the altcoin campaign other altcoin give the payment a month or 3weeks before distributing. Good thing about this campaign they make it faster to distribute . I do not see any Reasons to worried its still less than a week when the ICO finished.

That is the main problem of the ICO coins when they are listed in Exchange they get dumped below ICO price by the bounty hunters and who ever is interested in that project can get easily the coin below the ICO price. So it is clear that investing in ICO is waste of investment. Not only this coin almost all coin ICO are going same way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
I think we should hold right now, that price on liquid really cheaper than ico price. Lets support vDice so it could move higher  Grin
It's better to hold until next year, I'm sure the the price of VSL will be great, by the way what is the VSL ICO PRICE?

i thinks its somewhere around 8k + or 9k, thats why those who got themself buy order at 4k 5k during hours ago are getting almost x2 of their money
I though the ICO price is 11k satoshi .

There nothing wrong about waiting. Don't check your wallet always because it is just wasting of time. The manager promises that all participants will be paid ASAP and no need to rush for it just for dumping it on liqui. Don't be afraid that you will be fall behind the dumpers. The real exchange is not yet announce so you better wait that if you really want a good profit out of Vdice
Waiting is part of the altcoin campaign other altcoin give the payment a month or 3weeks before distributing. Good thing about this campaign they make it faster to distribute . I do not see any Reasons to worried its still less than a week when the ICO finished.
Activity: 837
when it's in her pay, tired I always check the account in MYETH WALLET UNTIL NOW STILL EMPTY

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i have vote too, but until now my wallet still empty. why?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when it's in her pay, tired I always check the account in MYETH WALLET UNTIL NOW STILL EMPTY
Activity: 971
Activity: 714
why still not send, any problem in here?
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
My Correct Entries are

Facebook -  N
Twitter    -  N
Signature - Y (line 134)

Address 0x6b57b1328E332b36e2273A31142ef989bFbEC11d

I wrote this account that I used for ethereum, would that be a problem?
When I describe the VSL token, it looks like the picture

Why did not you pay me?
just be patience , still have 2 hours 21th end
Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
My Correct Entries are

Facebook -  N
Twitter    -  N
Signature - Y (line 134)

Address 0x6b57b1328E332b36e2273A31142ef989bFbEC11d

I wrote this account that I used for ethereum, would that be a problem?
When I describe the VSL token, it looks like the picture

Why did not you pay me?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

guys go votes vDice at https://mercatox.com/coins/list

#altcoin #trade #cryptocurrencies
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
no point to sell now on liqui, there already 5k price and its falling, there no volume and when bounty will be distributed people will sell even per 2-3k i guess, so i waiting for this to buy cheap coins
Yes only few traders use that site thats the reason why , if  your looking for a good profit i suggest to wait few more weeks before selling it or when it's already listed in much popular exchange. There's too many bounty dumpers will come this is the best time to catch it and keep it and sell when the right times come.

This is the regular Scene of the bounty hunters who are only enrolling to get the bounty coin and as soon as it hits exchanges they just sell of what ever the price is that is why which ever coin when hits exchange for starting you can get the lower price then the coins value of ICO or any thing . So it is better to not invest in ICO and get the coins from the exchange when they get listed and start trading.

Liqui is fastly developing for all new ICO coins listing and fluctuating the price up and down.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
no point to sell now on liqui, there already 5k price and its falling, there no volume and when bounty will be distributed people will sell even per 2-3k i guess, so i waiting for this to buy cheap coins
Yes only few traders use that site thats the reason why , if  your looking for a good profit i suggest to wait few more weeks before selling it or when it's already listed in much popular exchange. There's too many bounty dumpers will come this is the best time to catch it and keep it and sell when the right times come.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
My correct entries are:

Signature - no

Facebook 150

Twiter no

ETH: 0x9152c8cd18cb1fd20Cb95052126612B3fd38384e
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
My correct entries are:

Signature - 144

ETH: 0xAbb4639De78e88daBf47b8D659574DD660Ffbb2c