Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] 0.2 BTC - bitaddress.org Temp / Cache Files - page 2. (Read 2098 times)

legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303
It was only a TXT File where i save the data and send the txid's in raw out.

Maybe anyway to see the QR-Codes again ? or find the File in Google Chrome Cache/Temp ?

So you replaced that text file that had the keys and QR codes?   You should (a) describe exactly what you did and (b) you might be able to use a file recovery program depending on exactly how you replaced the file (e.g. opened it and pasted new contents in there vs saved over it vs dragged in trash and deleted).  If you want hope of recovering it, you should stop using the computer right away so that the contents of the file have a smaller chance of being over-written.

As far as a browser cache, where you running in private mode etc?  Offline copy?  Online?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
It was only a TXT File where i save the data and send the txid's in raw out.

Maybe anyway to see the QR-Codes again ? or find the File in Google Chrome Cache/Temp ?
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
In order to have sent from that paper wallet, you need to have imported the private key into a wallet software. Do you still have that software? The private key should still be in that wallet.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi m8s, ive a problem and i hope someone can help me there.
Yesterday 18.09.16 5pm i generate 7 Paperwallets and send Coins to one. I use it yesterday 3 times and send some coins out and today i do the same 2 times.

After that i had a bad idea and replace the file on my windows because i overwrite a key from a other adress i need so i replace it with a old one... After click "Yes" i realize that ive kill my new address from yesterday ... -.-

Is there any way to get the Private Key back from the Wallet ? Internet Cache or Temp Files or any other way maybe ?
Is there someone who can help me or have a working idea to get the private Key back ill pay him a bounty 0.2 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: