Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] $1 MILLION BOUNTY! (Pre-Sale Begins) LydianCoin - Intelligent Marketing - page 7. (Read 13446 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
accidentally registered Facebook twice , please delete one registration,thank you!
Spreadsheet: #351
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
* Hey Guys! We have new rules for Telegram Bounty Campaign.

• We will give extra stake for active user who is asking questions about project.
  • First user : +10 stakes
  • Second user : +5 stakes
  • Third user : +2 stake

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AT: https://t.me/LydianCoins
Activity: 938
Merit: 156
KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO
Hi guys,

Here you have the bounty thread in spanish (LYDIAN PROYECT):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-1-millon-comienza-la-preventa-lydiancoin-marketing-inteligente-2382943

I also added the translation work to my personal portfolio where I upload every translation that I do and where I explain what I offer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-management-translation-services-english-to-spanish-native-2365534

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Hi, bounty manager)
We need to reports on or you count?

Hey Aivaryamal, We only want you to report your custom tweets if you have, otherwise you dont need to report any social activities because we will check it automatically.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
Join all bounty campign..
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
SWACHHCOIN - DECENTRALISING WASTE MANAGEMENT
hello dev i am one who participant blog bounty campaign. please visit my blog because I have fix for better quality.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I was amazed with the word $1 MILLION BOUNTY then saw the campaign manager was a legendary rank, then a little search about lydian project, then I'm convinced now to join the social media campaign for twitter and facebook, i hope I'm approved for the bounty! i'll try my best to promote this project. Smiley
Activity: 1162
Hi, bounty manager)
We need to reports on or you count?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
joined twitter, fb, telegram bounty
nice chance for all  Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
im singup your project,
hope success and dev.
tks sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
I reserved Arabic translation. (ANN + Bounty + web )
I will start as soon as you accept.
PS: I'm new to bounty tasks but I'm a motivated person, and an Arabic native person who can do a good translation for you, after I finish you can review mywork and then decide whatever you can accept it Smiley

Hello newmitnick, sorry but we cannot accept you because newbies can't post images Wink
Activity: 420
where instagram bounty ? I followed the bounty before
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I reserved Arabic translation. (ANN + Bounty + web )
I will start as soon as you accept.
PS: I'm new to bounty tasks but I'm a motivated person, and an Arabic native person who can do a good translation for you, after I finish you can review mywork and then decide whatever you can accept it Smiley

Activity: 194
A project that could be a successful project. good luck. I joined signature campaing .
this project is very good let's promote this project to fast forward hopefully its future will get better
Activity: 194
I hope for the success of this project I support this project and I join it through a signature
Pages:
Jump to: