Author

Topic: [BOUNTY $1,125,000] 🔥🔥 MDL Talent Hub 🔥🔥 - page 108. (Read 22695 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Will MDL try to partnership with colleges and universities to get some early adoption from the abundant talent within these institutions? Especially before they decide to grow up and become boring shells of themselves!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
When is your signature campaign starting?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
In what way does the MDL token fit into the talent ecosystem?  Does it purchase talent and goods?  Couldn't find that information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Interesting project, but I don't quite understand - you will provide a platform for direct interaction between applicants and organizations? It will take into account feedback on previous work, will be published by portfolio applicants? In the end it will be a semblance of a social network , only on the blockchain?
Activity: 103
Great project , congrats to all devs, and I hope this project will make it to the top. Let's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way 
Activity: 294
New creative campaign is coming soon!
Activity: 133
The really interesting project based on the ideology of creation the chain platform for monetizing talents of people to avoid entertainment industry. I forecast it will be successful.

Indonesian ANN has been done already. How about blog translation?
Activity: 74
very interesting concept. when would be your detailed roadmap be available?

We will do detailed roadmap before the ICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Excellent bounty guys) I like the organization of the project, continue the same way and success is assured  Smiley Wink
Activity: 210
very interesting concept. when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 434
I like this project. I think will reach great results. I will participate in the bounty of the company and will receive a lot of tokens. On which exchanges will you trade?
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I love projects which in the first place put any social activity and trying to solve people's problems or to simplify and improve their lives in any sphere, so I wish you good luck and big future!
Activity: 686
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
We plan to translate the whitepaper into several languages for ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 133
Great project, thank God I am still  getting in early since the bounty in april
Jump to: