Author

Topic: [BOUNTY $1,125,000] 🔥🔥 MDL Talent Hub 🔥🔥 - page 118. (Read 22695 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Please can a newbie join your social media bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109

First participants!

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
New creative campaign is coming soon!
What we are doing and why?

In the ongoing blockchain mania there are so many projects that seem to be less genuine or even fake. ICO became an easy tool for startups to raise funds and so scammers are up for a long buck as well. Is MDL Talent Hub a real thing with determined vision and development plan or it is just riding a wave of cryptohype? We believe we stand on the solid ground and here is why.

First of all, why do we need blockchain technology to create just a recruitment application?

We believe that current means of booking talents are outdated logically and technologically. With help of blockchain technology (as well as other instruments and approaches) we are going to create reputational module, so that any market activity can be consolidated and traced. More than that, using MDL Token we are going to create ecosystem economy, which will allow us not only to attract more participants, but also spread sources of income. Thus commission on transactions will be decreased and hence we will outrange our possible competitors.

Why do we exactly work with performers sourcing market?

There are several reasons.  First of all, we want to start with a niche market and we believe that the segment we have chosen requires technological facilitation the most – there is no any comprehensive and global search engine for talents and talents job created yet. Our team has solid experience in this area and we not only perceive existing problems, but also we can see the way to solve them.
Secondly, we believe that the market will grow constantly in the context of industrial revolution 4.0 when robots and AI take more and more jobs. People are creative by their nature and we want to simplify monetization of their hobbies and skills with help of our solution.
And the last, but not the least, we think it is fun to work with talents! Performers are outstanding and their energy is vital for human development, so we want to be as much closer to the source of creativity as possible!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

MDL is big in Japan

Departing from Shanghai to Osaka

MDL is big in Japan

We have added codes for signature a campaign!
Join!

Activity: 322
oh. You are coming return very soon. Great!

#MDL is joining #skyledger Open bounty conference in Shanghai
to promote ongoing #presale and coming in March #ICO
"The MDL bounty campaign will begin on December 20, 2017 and will finish on April 10, 2018.
The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale
."

Bounty time is too long. Is anyone patient with me?
Bounty campaign - 4 months. It is standard duration for PRE-ICO + ICO.
Therefore we also offer big bounty pool =)
Join!
"The MDL bounty campaign will begin on December 20, 2017 and will finish on April 10, 2018.
."

Reasonable question. We do that long program because we combine both Pre-ITO and ITO together.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
."

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hello, due to Internet connection problems, I sent the form twice to Twitter, sorry
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hello,

Can i do Vietnamese translation?
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
This is my previous work: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Df58KRNucHsh2_D5wWhJW9IYnxPKdkX88kZdLnzPoTg/edit#gid=483330716

Thank you,
Jump to: