Author

Topic: ⚡BOUNTY 2.0 OKOIN⚡️blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 177. (Read 19111 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
VR technology for content 18+, fun to wait for the release of the application, maybe this is not a new one, but I'm curious, how the developers use VR technology for this
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hi, today is Saturday in our country and Saturday is the day for twitter bounty reporting. Where can we report our posts and what is the format? Also, where can we find the said "table" of participants mentioned in this thread? Thanks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hi admin, how can I edit the form for twitter bounty? I registered in the twitter bounty but I registered an incorrect ERC20 address. Please help me. thanks!
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
in all honestly I find the bounty rewards way high and unfair vs real investors who actually spent ETH on buying the OKO token :/
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Reporting for bounties
Ff for future preferences
Activity: 61
Very interesting, well planned project, I hope you have a lot of success.
Activity: 15
Gogogo

The project is real and for real demand.

Sexe is live and  make money lol
Activity: 126
⭐️Hi there!
If you are our investor and still have not checked your winnings for the OKO Stars party, then check urgently!

If you find your wallet address among the winners, then you need to transfer 0.0001 ETH to the address 0xaCf15669E91c7D5b110CA93CcF2E8235a082a796 and send a confirmation of the transaction to the email [email protected]. As soon as we receive the confirmation, we will refund this amount back to you.
Hi

What hapenned if my twitter account is 20 000 followers ? Contact me please i have a good idea for promote us in France  Wink
We received your letter. We'll answer later.
Activity: 15
Hi

What hapenned if my twitter account is 20 000 followers ? Contact me please i have a good idea for promote us in France  Wink
Dutch ANN is now LIVE!

I added two pictures that link to your websites. Will spice it up along the way.
Thnx!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Dutch ANN is now LIVE!

I added two pictures that link to your websites. Will spice it up along the way.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Telegram form asks for a URL in Telegram username field.

Translation form says 'thank you for registering Twitter bounty' (well more or less)

Huh
you announcement social bounty program. but in social network, i can get ban, for this repost easily.
This is a misconception. You can not get a ban if you repost/retweet the publication of the page. This is the essence of social networks - to share information. Our content has been verified by Facebook and Twitter and they have claims to us.
Jump to: