Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY 2.000 ETH] GEOS - First Worldwide Geolocation | NEW Campaign Added - page 11. (Read 5581 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
a very interesting project, let's join twitter bounty!!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I wonder if this token can be use for tracking Vehicle! There has been a lot of Car theft in my neighborhood! If this can be one, real world application of crypocurrency will be huge for doubters! I joined Telegram campaign

Dear babsjoe,
Yes, Geos can help when something was theft nearby. Geos can really help to find people who saw something. The question is their rewards to help you. This is what Geoscoins for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Thank you guys for having such an opportunity for me to be part of your project. Goodluck to your success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
it is a great pleasure to be part of your telegram group, and we are looking for the great success of your project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i think this project has bright future so i wanna be part of this team, allready joined bounty
Activity: 648
Joined your bounty , thanks for you project guys!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I joined Telegram campaign. Goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I joined Telegram campaign! This project has a lots of prospect. I 'll be watchng keenly!
Activity: 325
joined twitter campaign!
Activity: 490
I wonder if this token can be use for tracking Vehicle! There has been a lot of Car theft in my neighborhood! If this can be one, real world application of crypocurrency will be huge for doubters! I joined Telegram campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
My proof of authentication post to participate in facebook campaign
Activity: 476
I am intarested to your project. I am joining your social media and telegram campaign. Good luck
Activity: 84
I am very interested in this project, maybe this project will be a very amazing project for the future.
Activity: 406
interesting project to be a part on Smiley i am participating in the social media and telegram bounty campaing  Grin good luck
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

I am very supportive with this project ,,,
hopefully be big and growing ,, good luck
Activity: 86
participate in twitter and telegram bounty. data has been sent to form..
Activity: 294
I participated in twitter and telegram campaign, hopefully this project a success thank you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
hallo sir im join bounty social media campaign sir

BTT : Xakki777
twitter : @m9_chuk
Pages:
Jump to: