Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 06:08:50 AM
Bounty is a cool thing.  It gives great prospects to be realized in this industry.  The main thing is to work and work again.  That's how I pump myself.  I recognize really a lot of new and cool things.  There are many promising ideas in bounty companies
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 05:42:57 PM
If you want to choose the best bounty campaign, then check it:
softcap & hardcap, bounty reward; manager of project; advisers of the project; activity in the ANN of the project; activity in social network; pre-ico pre-sale; team of developers; check a smart contract; study a whitepaper and road map.
good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 28, 2018, 02:44:18 PM
Here are my advices to chose a bounty  Smiley
Make researches about the project, the team, their social medias, the bounty manger, the bounty conditions and rewards.

PROJECT
: you must understand it and believe it can be successful (and profitable)

THE TEAM : they have to give their identity, with checkable linkedin profiles, ...of course, it's better if they're experienced

SOCIAL MEDIAS
: avoid project with very recent twitter profile (=scam clue)

BOUNTY MANAGER : there are very efficient BM in the forum, most of them have high rank profiles. They check projects before to run their campaigns, because they 1) don't want to be scammed 2)don't want to risk their reputation (and earnings)

BOUNTY : you have to own social medias profiles with sufficient followers/friends. Be careful with bounty conditions : the requirements musn't conduct you to risk a ban. For example 50 retweets per day for one campaign with #ICO...is risky for your twitter account.
Compare also the rewards and %of tokens allocated to bounties. Don't forget that if there are lots of hunters in a bounty, the reward will be divided.

Last tip :
After reporting your first week of activity, check in the spreadsheet if you are rewarded your stakes... if not, contact BM in order to understand what you did wrong, and correct.

Good luck!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
how can I choose the best bounty
First, good bounties are usually led by experienced managers, but the popularity of a manager affects on a number of bounty members and on income. Second,  idea of a project - idea impacts on a project success. Third - good practice to look after experienced bounty hunters, usually they choose good bounties.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:16:12 PM
Read white paper and study project team + do some research Smiley
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
In digital currencies, the bounty is a very busy and dense part of the flow of information. I think extra profit is very important to the investor. I hope to improve some quality
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
Study forum, my friend! With such topics already have such topic. You will need to absorb a lot of information.  Then start to apply it in practice.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
For me to choose a good bounty you must first need to gather some idea about that coin or project on how it can be a successful once I do is checking on the ICO bench and the one who has the highest rating is the one I preffered to join because theres so may people trusted and thats why the rate that projevt
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
It is necessary to pay attention to the professionalism of the development team, the adequacy of the conditions, the company must have the potential to collect or already raise a significant amount of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
Choosing a bounty is a very difficult task. First you need to learn the command. Next, examine the white paper and calculate the project's chances of success in the future.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
how can I choose the best bounty
Really? You are not a newbie for this, right? There are many thread has similar question about how to selected best bounty. Please check it dude.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
April 28, 2018, 01:16:38 PM
to chose best bounty first thing is to check how much they have as allocation for bounty and second thing is to watch their spreadsheet and see if they have many participents there is they have many it mean good bounty and for what bounty to participate you should looks at the ones that have less participents as i recommend translations or signatures if you are hight ranked in bitcointalk and also try to avoid social media compaign i think its waste of time!
Activity: 658
April 28, 2018, 12:27:34 PM
Just follow the guys bounty that you believe is good for you to follow. The trick is diverse, one of them by looking directly at how far the trip has been ICO bounty and many other ways that we can discuss this diforum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
Go for reputable bounty managers first but do not always rely on this. Have a thorough research on what bounty project you are interested in. Always look up their purpose, the legitimate background of the team and the credibility of the advisers and if they were really in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 28, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
Do your own research bro,bounty campaigns are all around and you will just need to take some time to find those good bounties,dont particicpate to those campaigns you arent sure if they are going to pay you or not.Follow only good managers which wont steal your stakes,do not trust anyone but yourself when you are picking up an ICO.
Activity: 220
April 28, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
you can choose the right bounty by browsing the white paper and see the team background. but this is not a guarantee, you can not rely on one program to make a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
I think people won't tell which one is good bounty. But we need to search by doing some research.
We can do research by some factors like:
1) ICO and their team
2) bounty managers
3) % allocated to bounty
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
First off all you must go through the project,read their whitepaper,understand their project,take a look at their team this is how you will be able to find best bounty,i will tell you about one bounty which is running named (thug coin) this coin has gained 77k members in just a month and is still growing every day it is happeing because of great airdrops and bounty programs running which will last shortly so take advantage of that or the train will left its station its such coin which is already listed on exchanges such as yobit at such an initial stage so we can get to know that will gave us much profit in future.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
First thing first is choose a trusted bounty manager. Do a research about the project. And for me the most important thing is the bounty allocation.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
For me I choose by bounty and going through other members signature and going through the project to know if it what I really like, if what I really like I will join the bounty that's how I choose my bounty.
You can also see past projects that he handles, and see also the members are self operators,
if you like the products they offer, join. You can also see a good manager if he pays you on time without
delay or withholding.
Pages:
Jump to: