Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 500 000 USD ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME! - page 6. (Read 34086 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Dear participants of the bounty program, thank you for your involvement!
We really appreciate all your efforts, but before the final distribution of stacks, we ask you to do the last confirmatory actions.

In connection with the failure of KPI by the number of users of FB and TG, we ask you to :

Detailed rules can be found in the main post.

The reports are accepted until 24.03, in the next few days we are going to conduct a final audit of the reports and the final calculation of the rewards. The approximate date for the beginning of the distribution is 26.03.

You can find all information you need in our bounty chat

Where should we leave feedback on the project?
And what will happen to those who do not?
After you announced that the bounty company is over, many have postponed this project and do not look into this stream.
If you offered a separate fee for these actions, then this would be fair.

It's about reviewing the facebook page. All stakes of participants who do not perform these actions will remain unchanged. For these additional actions a bonus reward is offered. More you can read in the main post
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
We really appreciate all your efforts, but before the final distribution of stacks, we ask you to do the last confirmatory actions.

In connection with the failure of KPI by the number of users of FB and TG, we ask you to :

Detailed rules can be found in the main post.

The reports are accepted until 24.03, in the next few days we are going to conduct a final audit of the reports and the final calculation of the rewards. The approximate date for the beginning of the distribution is 26.03.

Where should we leave feedback on the project?
And what will happen to those who do not?
After you announced that the bounty company is over, many have postponed this project and do not look into this stream.
If you offered a separate fee for these actions, then this would be fair.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102

Detailed rules can be found in the main post. Please make sure you read the rules

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Hello.. anyone here already received their Arbidex Token? I have not yet receive mine for my bounty jobs on twitter & facebook..

Hello... I did not get tokens for Twitter bounty. Too I wait. Already on March 19, and promised after 15 (
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hello.. anyone here already received their Arbidex Token? I have not yet receive mine for my bounty jobs on twitter & facebook..
i have not received any arbidex token till now too
bounty manager said it has been started 15 march and may take some weeks
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Next Time Arbidex, be professional. Don't state and promised dates of distribution if it will not be really done.

It's better to give an announcement about why distribution isn't happening yet rather than giving dates and still no distribution happened.
Activity: 168
Hello, my old wallet was broken 0x5C938bEB730bcAa5B254264b83F557B962556D64  . Can I change it 0x7009CE6334D7F899c2E929dD8E13bf6a0BDAEE09. Here is my profile : https://twitter.com/KMAjunh2NzyC0J4
Activity: 53
You have blocked a lot of users! a disgusting campaign. Like the project itself
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Did you guys start tokens distribution ?
Can we get an etherscan address ?
it hasn't started yet and there are no comments from the developers and from the Manager
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Did you guys start tokens distribution ?
Can we get an etherscan address ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am requesting everyone not to sell ABX at cheap rate. ABX is an exchanger. Its price will grow. Just be patient and hold tokens.
if you are so confident in the future growth, then you should be happy to buy at a cheap price
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
I am requesting everyone not to sell ABX at cheap rate. ABX is an exchanger. Its price will grow. Just be patient and hold tokens.
I support everyone with patience and understanding.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
First day at Money 20/20

We are happy to share the first results of a very busy first day at Money 20/20 Singapore.

We are on our last legs, but it was totally worth it! We had meetings with Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple, Mike Kayamori, the CEO of Japan exchange QUOINE, QTUM team, venture fund ACCEL team and top management of Coinfloor.

Stay tuned for further announcement coming very soon!

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/first-day-at-money-20-20-21a59b7b1e0d

Greate news! Thank you for sharing that with us! This will definitely strengthen the position of ABX on the market right before listing on exchange!

To all bounty hunters! Do not sell tokens at undervalued prices! Wait and everyone will profit on it!
what do you mean undervalued prices? is the coin already trading anywhere at a low price?

Today (as far as I know) ABX can not be traded anywhere. Usually, in the first days after listing on exchange, bounty hunters want to sell their tokens as quickly as possible and lower the price. I am asking not to do it with ABX, because this token has huge potential. Just wait a few weeks and everyone will be satisfied $$$ BTCBTCBTC Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
First day at Money 20/20

We are happy to share the first results of a very busy first day at Money 20/20 Singapore.

We are on our last legs, but it was totally worth it! We had meetings with Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of Ripple, Mike Kayamori, the CEO of Japan exchange QUOINE, QTUM team, venture fund ACCEL team and top management of Coinfloor.

Greate news! Thank you for sharing that with us! This will definitely strengthen the position of ABX on the market right before listing on exchange!

To all bounty hunters! Do not sell tokens at undervalued prices! Wait and everyone will profit on it!
what do you mean undervalued prices? is the coin already trading anywhere at a low price?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
First day at Money 20/20

Pages:
Jump to: