Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ADHIVE INFLUENCER MARKETING PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 13238 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Telegram bounty is back! Win up to 0.6 ETH each week by simply adding 3 friends to our telegram chat!

1st prize: 0.6 ETH
2nd prize: 0.3 ETH
3rd prize: 0.1 ETH
Does anyone know this ad is relevant? Or is this an old ad but not edited? I would like to clarify this question, maybe I will be more lucky this time.
Usually information on this event is updated in the telegram.
I think this event is also over - there is no list of winners.

It's not over, just moved to the telegram chat
Other types of campaign bounty are closed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I am very glad to see you in this thread. Do you continue to be a bounty manager? Is there any information on the second stage of the bounty campaign?
Activity: 364
Great news. Was there a prize drawing at the last weekend too? Results are available in telegram?
Activity: 571
Merit: 500
We do influencer marketing better
Telegram bounty is back! Win up to 0.6 ETH each week by simply adding 3 friends to our telegram chat!

Does anyone know this ad is relevant? Or is this an old ad but not edited? I would like to clarify this question, maybe I will be more lucky this time.

Activity: 294

Activity: 224
Whitethoughts
I think the number of reports has not decreased. Just the beginning of the week now.
Bounty hunters have no time to read the news - they make retweets and reports all day.
Often they continue to do this even in the ended campaigns  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Whitethoughts
I think the number of reports has not decreased. Just the beginning of the week now.
Bounty hunters have no time to read the news - they make retweets and reports all day.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

Activity: 320
Whitethoughts
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It would be nice to see the official announcement of the second round of the bounty campaign.
It is possible that this will happen. In the previous weekend, too, there were such hopes.
It's already Tuesday. It seems no fundamental changes have occurred. I see that the quality of reports in the thread is less.

Hard to say. I do not remember when this ad changed for the last time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The score is really very high https://icobench.com/ico/adhive
In general, such an assessment looks justified.
I want to believe that the bounty campaign like the whole project will be successful.
Activity: 364

Activity: 294
In general, such an assessment looks justified.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
The project has such a high rating on ICOBench. I was surprised when I saw.
What are you surprised at? Is there any special evaluation?
The estimate is close to the maximum. I hope the problems with the bounty campaign will be resolved.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Hello, I submitted an original article back on Feb. 2nd and posted a reply here with the links.  I am not on the spreadsheet, please check this, Thanks!  Username: rob31
Pages:
Jump to: