Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ADHIVE INFLUENCER MARKETING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 13237 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Are the stakes of the members of the bounty campaigns that ended up counted? How much did the bounty hunters get?
I'm also interested in how much was profitable participation in this bounty campaign. I hope someone from the bounty hunters write here at least an approximate amount.
Since no one writes, it is likely that no one else has received anything except those who participated in the campaigns for fiat.
May be. A large part of the bounty was paid for by fiat. We will wait for those who participated with payment by tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Are the stakes of the members of the bounty campaigns that ended up counted? How much did the bounty hunters get?
I'm also interested in how much was profitable participation in this bounty campaign. I hope someone from the bounty hunters write here at least an approximate amount.
Since no one writes, it is likely that no one else has received anything except those who participated in the campaigns for fiat.
Activity: 910
As far as I understood the distribution of the tokens was not yet there.
But knowing the price of tokens on ICO and the number of tokens allocated to the bounty campaign, it is possible to calculate approximate figures.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
As far as I understood the distribution of the tokens was not yet there.
Activity: 910
Hello people, and already everything is closed?
The telegram campaign seems still open.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Is the bounty for youtubers still open? Russian speaking channel. 3.2k subscribers
The first post indicates that this campaign is closed.
In the main there were statements that showed the opposite. The situation is still unclear.
There was information that all these questions can be clarified in the telegram channel of the project.
Activity: 476
good afternoon. I forgot to write my number in the electronic table 150. tell me please what is the difference between red and green in the spreadsheet?
Red means rejected. Green accepted.
This is not always the case. Sometimes the red color indicates that some refinements or additional actions are required.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hello people, and already everything is closed?
good afternoon. I forgot to write my number in the electronic table 150. tell me please what is the difference between red and green in the spreadsheet?
Red means rejected. Green accepted.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Usually, red marks problematic places, and green places where everything is good.
Activity: 179
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Is the bounty for youtubers still open? Russian speaking channel. 3.2k subscribers
The first post indicates that this campaign is closed.
In the main there were statements that showed the opposite. The situation is still unclear.
Activity: 336
Fayelyn21
Your stakes in the spreadsheets are correctly calculated?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f9QPXIjVyX7QU3HH62ITrD81SXLbD6CEMOEEvb5JtN0/edit#gid=0
It seems that all the weeks are taken into account.
Activity: 364
Fayelyn21
Your stakes in the spreadsheets are correctly calculated?
Week (15.02-21.02.2018)
Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk username: gelgelelim
Twitter username: @coincirpalar                       
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/coincirpalar
Followers: 3320

Tweets:

https://twitter.com/coincirpalar/status/966294439646978049
https://twitter.com/coincirpalar/status/965325053469569026
Activity: 252
Activity: 476
Is it not necessary to use English to participate in the bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: