Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 23043 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 105
https://t.me/aeron_bounty come and ask questions about the bounty, why he 2 times change rules and why payments reduces from 2000 to 300.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi, dev. In the table after sending the report it was indicated that for the company in FB I should get 2000 tokens, and for Twitter 1500. Why did I receive only 600?
Activity: 350
They will pay bounties eventually no matter what. Otherwise as a community, we can do something all together against them.
yes
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
When exactly are you planning to distrubute tokens for the bounties?

1-2 days

This is last info from Aeron team. I hope we will soon get the good news from here
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
Check this link for the bounty distribution:
https://tokensale.aeron.aero/

So you can stop asking for the bounty .....

I will wait patiently.

i think its the distribution to those bought arn during crowdsale, bounty distribution is yet to start, other bounty campaign have distributed quickly, ex. live revain, oyster protocol etc. there must be a deep reason why aeron is on a delay and whatever is that they dont want us to know, recalculation is just a shallow reason for it to be delayed, lets just cross our fingers and hope itll come soon. coz if not many bad reviews will comeout againts them for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
They will pay bounties eventually no matter what. Otherwise as a community, we can do something all together against them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
such an amazing project and best dev behind this.guys support #arn Smiley
i support aeron always Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So I try to be involved in the bounty program, spend the time, but in the end no one gets nothing. Very sorry for the lost time.
Activity: 508
Promises, promises, but nothing received yet.

1-2 days

So you start sending tokens?
Activity: 159
Due to "scam" (delay) with bounty --> price of ARN gonna hit the floor, developers...
U d better not joke with bounty payments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
The thing is there are more patient bounty participants than those not. I can see same names of people asking the same questions all over again and that should be the reason why there are banned members. As long as the manager connects to us, I don't see any harm in my side. Maybe there are still issues in the company's side that prevent them from sending the payment which is understandable for me.

I WAS BANNED IN THE TELEGRAM GROUP FOR SPEAKING OUT MY MIND BUT I WONT KEEP QUIET.. YOU PAID BLOG BOUNTY WHICH WAS OK, NOW FOR FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AFTER WAITING  FOR OUR PAYMENT YOU SUDDENLY CHANGED THE RULES THAT 70% WAS FAKE THAT WE SHOULD GO BACK TO OUR ARCHIVES TO RE_SUBMIT ALL OUR ACTIVITIES AFTER WE OBEYED.. YOU KEEP PROMISING TO AND PROMISING WITHOUT END..IF YOU HATED BOUNTY HUNTERS SO MUCH WHY ASK FOR OUR HELP?
  AFTER THE ICO YOU NOW REALIZED BOUNTY HUNTERS WILL DUMP? SOO NICE  .
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
The project turned out to be a fraud and they refused to pay bounty members. The last day of distribution was yesterday and now they block participants in the telegram if you ask a question about generosity.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
The ain't ready to pay..time I make a bad review about them
Anyone got tokens from bounties ?  Huh
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
hi

i subscribed and worked for twitter campaign i do my job so please can you tell me when i will be paid ?
I think you need to read your comments above, the same question has been asked and has been answered by dev.
the most important thing is you have to make a report link your tweets / retweets. and have already reported it.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hi

i subscribed and worked for twitter campaign i do my job so please can you tell me when i will be paid ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal

1-2 days

Okay we will wait this 1-2 days. I hope we will not still disapointed
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
how much did AERON collected during ico?
Pages:
Jump to: