Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AIRDROP] IMMORTAL COIN REVOLUTION IN BIOTECHNOLOGY - page 2. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Community awareness and sensitization is a key toward a project success
I like the community awareness campaign and publicity of this project
Good luck dev

Thank you. Please support our project 😊
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
thank you, I am happy, happy, can join IMO project .. I am ready anytime to post according to the rules

good luck.............!!!

IMMORTAL COIN:REVOLUTION IN BIOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY WITH PROMISING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Code:
[center][https://ico.immortalcoin.world/]IMMORTAL COIN:REVOLUTION IN BIOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY WITH PROMISING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Activity: 294
Very good project And when can the tokens be brought to the wallet?
Activity: 112
Community awareness and sensitization is a key toward a project success
I like the community awareness campaign and publicity of this project
Good luck dev
I want to see roadmap and whitepaper of this project, any idea of them ?
And also what's your token target price after bounty/airdrops ended ?

Please refer to ANN thread you can see the link abobe all information is on the ann.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! I would like to do russian translation for you. I already do one translation but dev publish it himself.
Language preferred: Russian
work portfolio: will be first
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Why another thread for the same immortal coin token? You should post your bounty thread in the altcoin bounty child board.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I want to see roadmap and whitepaper of this project, any idea of them ?
And also what's your token target price after bounty/airdrops ended ?
Activity: 433
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Very good project. Besides holding an interesting gift campaign, also held an airdrop. I've filled out the form.
Good luck immortal coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
join airdrop SmartyEther,
good luck and thanks smartyEther
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
Join in airdrop immortal coin revolution to be sucess
Activity: 476
dear all
wish you all good luck with your project
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
This is a generous campaign. There are so many bounties for members to join. Even newbies can join the signature campaign. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I have participated in the airdrop. The project looks good and I wish you guys the best of luck. I think the devs are doing well, working hard and smart every single day to make this happen. I can feel that the Immortal Coin is going to have a bright future ahead. For the investors and participants like us, we're very fortunate to be part of this. I can see that this is going to be a success. Cheers!
i am joing this airdrop now. hopely good project and not spamer like ever before another airdrop..

good luck dev

Please refer to our ann thread and read our paper this ia a good project. Join us on telegram pls
Activity: 518
i am joing this airdrop now. hopely good project and not spamer like ever before another airdrop..

good luck dev
You can try airdrop form without donating 0.01 ETH. But it says less chance of getting tokens. You can try, maybe you get lucky to have tokens.

First 500 will get free 50 tokens. Done with the 1st airdrop 100 participants received 300 tokens each.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You can try airdrop form without donating 0.01 ETH. But it says less chance of getting tokens. You can try, maybe you get lucky to have tokens.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Wow this airdrop process is taking me longer than the SAT's. 

You guys remember when we had Ethereum Address and maybe a BCT username to fill in.

This is getting silly now.  We are trying to get decentralized and these projects send us to of all places FACEBOOK.  These guys at facebook want a phone number and a selfie!!!!  WTF.  Its inexcusable for these projects to send us there.  It's what we are fighting against.

Reserved ..

Fill up the form
Pages:
Jump to: