Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AIRDROP] JSECOIN - https://jsecoin.com - page 3. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Good project
Activity: 107
With rate today : 1 ETH = $452.56 = 75,427 JSE
Softcap = ?
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
What price token? We will set it to the price of ETH at 0.006 USD at the start of the ICO (July 11th)

How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?
Project hard cap is 10 billion, 5 billion is being made available during the ICO so roughly 50%, team allocation is 4%, advisory allocation 1%, rest is put in to the distribution acocunt to pay for mining rewards for the next 10 years after which we will need to have either built a profitable business or introduce fees to pay miners.
ICO is set to close whenever we reach cap or by the 11th October (3 months)

When start ISO?
11th July 2018 12:00 UTC

Vrana, it should be one post per week sorry. I'll get it changed.
Activity: 15

JSECoin are currently integrating the platform with an ERC20 compatible Ethereum smart contract.

This will be compatible with all 3rd party ERC20 compatible wallets such as myetherwallet, metamask, parity etc.

JSECoin is a cryptocurrency on its own soon to be listed on the exchanges, It"s a innovating project in the making!

Give JSE some good attention!
Activity: 7
NICE PROJECT
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Dear Bounty Manager,

Need some clarification.

In BCT your have mentioned

Twitter Posts/Retweets
        100+ real followers – 25 JSE / Post
        500+ real followers – 50 JSE / Post
        1000+ real followers – 100 JSE / Post

Maximum of one post and one retweet per day.

Facebook Posts/Shares
        100+ friends – 25 JSE / Post
        500+ real followers – 50 JSE / Post
        1000+ real followers – 100 JSE / Post

Maximum of one post and one share per day.

Whereas when I submit post in https://platform.jsecoin.com/  it says for Twitter:
(Please only submit one tweet per week)
  & for Facebook :
(Please only submit one post per week)

Which rule will apply One post/share per day  or One post/share per week ?
When I first joined the project I was hacked JSE account but with the support of dev team has recovered my JSEcoin.
Activity: 43
AIRDROP] JSECOIN  Very interesting project
Activity: 162
This is a great project with a very professional development team.I am happy to join the project
Activity: 6
The project is already success as it can be seen with the naked eye. This project deserves attention. The objectives of this project are clearly explained with reasonable facts. I am happy to join the project
Activity: 23
Seems to be a really great project, sounds very promising, let's see how it goes on, I'm very curious about it.
Activity: 27
Great project. I think project will be successful. And this is really potential token.
I have been researching this project from the very first days when it was launched so far. This is a great project with a very professional development team. Cool
Activity: 129
Finally i found a legit project for investing some ETH  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Tier 1 Countries: Payout: 500 JSE - US,DE,NL,SG,HK,CH,SE,IE,NO
Tier 2 Countries: Payout: 200 JSE - FR,CA,GB,JP,KR,AU,CZ,IT,ES,LT,FI,AT,BE,NZ,IL,DK,SK,SI,TW,PT
Tier 3 Countries: Payout: 100 JSE - CN,RU,UA,PL,BR,BG,RO,TH,MY,HU,ZA,TR,GR,AR,LV,IN,VN,MX

Is the payout retroactive to prior referrals that were declined due to region?
Activity: 29
this project is vert great. I am very interesting. A seconde step will take place ?? So good luck for the rest anyway.
Activity: 28
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
Awesome finally it launched. A question. Where are the templates for the signatures? Can't seem to find any?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What price token?
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last?
When start ISO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
[[Genuine question- i am not part of signature campaign]]
Bounty info says 1 tweet per day, submission button has 1 tweet per week in ()brackets... Which is it??
Pages:
Jump to: