Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️[Bounty] ⭐️ [AIRDROP]⭐️ STAKINGCOIN (XTC) ICO | Blockchain Backed Credits - page 2. (Read 5444 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
i've just done this airdrop, thanks you STAKINGCOIN Team with love
Activity: 122
The problem is that the referral link was used by 12 people, and the site has 0 referrals. I apologize for my English.
Activity: 122
Hey, there's a few questions. Tell me when ICO ends? Does the referral program work? Thank You.
Activity: 7
Prospects for the development of a purely cosmic scale. I wish the developers good health and patience. Together we can do more! Its low hard cap, expected easy 10X price after launch!
Activity: 36
Is this a scam or what? No new tweets, my name not on spreadsheet and no pay for 3 good weeks.

No, we are not a scam. All bounty contributions are being recorded. Everyone will be paid in march, one week after the ICO.
We are looking for a long-term project that aims to transform some existing industries with blockchain. dengn notes I did read carefully the project whitepaper first

If you have any questions contact us
If you applied for our translation bounty please send open translated threads and fill the bounty google form.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi, I would like to reserve the Chinese translation for bounty and ANN
here is my past work,
https://student20151617.wordpress.com/2018/02/04/previous-cryptocurrency-translations/
Please pm me if accepted, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: