Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ALFATOKEN. FACEBOOK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS LAUNCHED! - page 13. (Read 7115 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
The AlfaToken Pre ICO is live now!!! Visit our website www.alfatoken.com to take part. #AlfaToken #PreICO #smartcontracts #blockchain
6 hours till the Pre ICO start
hello,can you release the translation spreadsheet?
waiting the update of the spreadsheet?
Hello, we actually have English versions of spreadsheets only, translation might take much time as we need to translate also all Google Forms. In which language would you like spreadsheets to be translated?

Spreadsheets are updating automatically, probably you should try to refresh the page in your browser to see the updated spredsheets.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
hello,can you release the translation spreadsheet?
waiting the update of the spreadsheet?
Guys, the link for registration to the Facebook campaign will be available after our Official Page on Facebook is created (approx. in a few days). We will notify all participants additionaly.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hi, where is the registration for facebook?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Our Pre ICO starts in less than 24 hours!!! Get ready guys!!!
is ready to glide, but I do not see the link bounty facebook registration
Our Pre ICO starts in less than 24 hours!!! Get ready guys!!!
you are publishing email addresses on your spreadsheet by the way, maybe its best to hide that column just to make sure there will be no one collecting those email addresses for spamming. its going to be vulnerable for spams and phishing for those with bad intentions trying to get some coins from the list of users. i joined twitter campaign.
Thanks for your advice, we are completely agree with you and will analyse how this info can be hidden from public.
Emails are hidden in the spreadsheet of participants.
What is cryptependent subreddit? I didn't understand the rule.
It seems to be a misspelling, it will be removed. As we don't have an own subreddit for the moment just please comment and upvote our posts in other subreddits.
- Translation of the post of the main branch of Alfatoken ICO: 50 shares
- Translation of the Booklet about Alfatoken (Whitepaper) into your language: 50 shares
- SMM (facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram) in a foreign language: 1000 shares
Are these shares correct? 50 50 1000? SMM actions bring 20 times more shares than translating a whitepaper?
This is correct, what we expect from SMM marketing managers is that they continuesly produce new content in their languages regarding AlfaToken, supporting and growing the community, answering questions.
Activity: 161
Join bitcointalk and telegram. Good luck my frineds and i think this is good idea for token!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
What is cryptependent subreddit? I didn't understand the rule.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
- Translation of the post of the main branch of Alfatoken ICO: 50 shares
- Translation of the Booklet about Alfatoken (Whitepaper) into your language: 50 shares
- SMM (facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram) in a foreign language: 1000 shares
Are these shares correct? 50 50 1000? SMM actions bring 20 times more shares than translating a whitepaper?
600 people followed us in Twitter during these days!!! Our Pre ICO is starting this Friday, let's make something great together!!!
Please I can't find Facebook link
Our Facebook official page is not created yet. It will be done soon.
Activity: 350
Please I can't find Facebook link
you are publishing email addresses on your spreadsheet by the way, maybe its best to hide that column just to make sure there will be no one collecting those email addresses for spamming. its going to be vulnerable for spams and phishing for those with bad intentions trying to get some coins from the list of users. i joined twitter campaign.
Thanks for your advice, we are completely agree with you and will analyse how this info can be hidden from public.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
65 people are joined our Bounty Program in 1 day, that is fantastic result!!! Thank you for your support guys!!!
Pages:
Jump to: