Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty alone is not enough - page 4. (Read 2226 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 27, 2020, 01:00:55 PM
if look at it from the present condition, it's really true that the bounty can't be fully expected, I personally respond to this,I was doing bounty and trading
and what I experience now, I can survive and make ends meet
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 27, 2020, 12:49:46 PM
I'm agree with you, Bounty hunters can help spread project information throughout the world, with social media, forum, telegram etc but it's become so meaningless if only rely on bounty hunters, so the most important thing to attract investors is from the team itself. So team must do all good things to make a successful project
Some bounty hunters are only small promotions so still the team must have good marketing to investors in order to be able to trust the products they are running, sometimes there the team must be professional to be able to develop further so that success can occur in projects that the team runs.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
July 27, 2020, 12:19:49 PM
indeed if you are a bounty hunter, it is very less to get money on a monthly basis,
because bounties are usually paid 3-5 months, some are even longer
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 27, 2020, 10:53:30 AM
I'm agree with you, Bounty hunters can help spread project information throughout the world, with social media, forum, telegram etc but it's become so meaningless if only rely on bounty hunters, so the most important thing to attract investors is from the team itself. So team must do all good things to make a successful project
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
July 27, 2020, 10:41:56 AM
Bounty campaign is a good way for projects to spread the word and gain publicity in the cryptocurrency market. But it is not the best way to gain investors. Good projects don't depend on bounties alone to promote their token sale.
And this is because when bounty hunters post about a project, majority of these posts is only seen by other bounty hunters and not to the real investors. And these posts are just basic and can not convince good investors to invest.
Bringing in the investors and funds depends on the team's marketing ability and their ability to close deals. This is why good projects attend a lot of crypto events and network with people.
Though bounties help a project to create popularity and hype among crypto users, the main investment and funds is brought in by the team's marketing and closing ability.

Yes, only bounty is not sufficient for advertising the crypto project. But it is not easy to spread it all over the world through the crypto events and crypto network. Because cryptocurrency is prohibited in most of the countries. All these countries will restrict these crypto networks if it is used for advertising crypto project. Rather thousands of bounty hunters are helping to advertise all over the world through social media where govt cannot impose any restriction.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 27, 2020, 10:36:54 AM
Bounty campaign is a good way for projects to spread the word and gain publicity in the cryptocurrency market. But it is not the best way to gain investors. Good projects don't depend on bounties alone to promote their token sale.
And this is because when bounty hunters post about a project, majority of these posts is only seen by other bounty hunters and not to the real investors. And these posts are just basic and can not convince good investors to invest.
Bringing in the investors and funds depends on the team's marketing ability and their ability to close deals. This is why good projects attend a lot of crypto events and network with people.
Though bounties help a project to create popularity and hype among crypto users, the main investment and funds is brought in by the team's marketing and closing ability.

I'm in total agreement with your opinion, it's actually true that most post made by bounty hunters are viewed by other hunters and the major investors won't be convinced to make substantial investment, simply by the posts made by bounty hunters. The team has to build personal relationships with key investors in order to lure them to make their contribution.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 27, 2020, 10:21:09 AM
Would be great if there is other ways to make money in crypto than bounties, trading and investing but other ways are very challenging, they require special talents, I believe that bounties is the best marketing tools till date but teams shouldn't depend on bounties marketing alone
There was another way to get money just like staking and dividend too. When you are having a lot of money you can start to earn dividend through buy some coins that have real product that will always distribute the dividend periodically.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 27, 2020, 10:13:11 AM
Bounties promotion still works very well but for investors to come storming your token you have to bring in new utility that will bring good profits for investors, as a matter of fact investors aren't blind, if your project is repetitive or lacks good use case it won't attract investors
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
July 27, 2020, 10:05:10 AM
I have never really understood facebook/twitter campaigns. Participants always have other bounty hunters as friends/followers so the propagation of information only reaches bounty hunters mainly, not investors. I don't see the value in those campaigns other than I guess constant presence on these platforms. I understand translation campaigns as the project is able to reach different audiences, as well as the blog/video campaigns. What hurts the most from executing a bounty is the price after the token is listed on an exchange (if it even reaches this stage) because bounty hunters will sell for anything as they didn't invest their money, they invested their time so they want to see that time have some value. Investors, in the other hand invested money and would like that money to increased in value in time. Two different mindsets that are very opposite in my opinion.
Prices tends to be low upon listing on exchange of somecoins since people have different goal in such project. If those bounty hunter were also a investor or trader they will somehow keep it till the project fulfill their plan or limits, however this sometimes not happen as many bounty hunter even some investors who bought the coin in early stage with bonuses already withdraw their shares.
Bounty hunting alone is really not enough it was just an add factor for spreading words or references that the project is somehow being talked. There's a need for proper marketing and building of their names thru their own company.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
July 27, 2020, 09:57:52 AM
Would be great if there is other ways to make money in crypto than bounties, trading and investing but other ways are very challenging, they require special talents, I believe that bounties is the best marketing tools till date but teams shouldn't depend on bounties marketing alone

There're many ways for making money in crypto, other than bounties, signature campaigns, trading and investing... I will say how much can you earn depends mostly on your skills. You can start with publish0x or lbry.tv, where you can write on first one, or upload and watch videos on second one. The more time and energy you spend on writing and filming, and if you gather many followers you can earn from that. It's just one of examples, you can try to invest in staking coins and to have some passive income from that.

Bounties alone can be enough, if they cover everything, forums, videos, social networks, blogs... if bounty manager manage to control participants to give their best to promote bounty, it will be visible everywhere. And that's a point of bounties, to be visible everywhere, so people can see it and invest in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
July 27, 2020, 09:52:21 AM
I have never really understood facebook/twitter campaigns. Participants always have other bounty hunters as friends/followers so the propagation of information only reaches bounty hunters mainly, not investors. I don't see the value in those campaigns other than I guess constant presence on these platforms. I understand translation campaigns as the project is able to reach different audiences, as well as the blog/video campaigns. What hurts the most from executing a bounty is the price after the token is listed on an exchange (if it even reaches this stage) because bounty hunters will sell for anything as they didn't invest their money, they invested their time so they want to see that time have some value. Investors, in the other hand invested money and would like that money to increased in value in time. Two different mindsets that are very opposite in my opinion.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 27, 2020, 09:40:54 AM

Very true about all your statement, that success of a project is not just from the bounty. I agree with you, that most bounties, especially social media bounties are only seen by bounties and investors rarely see or are interested in bounties. Important points from the project marketing team by attending various events about crypto are important things from marketing to attract investors. Bounty especially social media is only to achieve the popularity of the project among crypto users.

In addition to this some of bounty hunters too are investor some might have interest in that particular coin beside promoting them they might buy some of the coins during Pre-ICOs, bounty hunters ensures their is a wide coverage in promotion of that particular coin the importance of hunters in marketing and creation of awareness can't be overemphasized take it or leave it.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 27, 2020, 09:16:37 AM

Very true about all your statement, that success of a project is not just from the bounty. I agree with you, that most bounties, especially social media bounties are only seen by bounties and investors rarely see or are interested in bounties. Important points from the project marketing team by attending various events about crypto are important things from marketing to attract investors. Bounty especially social media is only to achieve the popularity of the project among crypto users.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 25, 2020, 02:23:48 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 25, 2020, 02:08:34 PM
Yes, good projects utilize everything they could possibly have to promote their project. Bounty is only one in many tools for marketing and if you do it right, you success but if you do it wrong (rule too lax, mult acc,...) then you could hurt your project.

Your point is straight up and very correct 👍. Bounty hunters are relevant, I've invested in two projects after going through articles on steemit, probably done by Bounty hunters, after doing my own thorough research. Hence being an investor and a hunter, I can say that hunters are relevant for project promotion but the team still needs extra effort in marketing. Any team which depends on hunters alone for promotion are not doing it right.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
July 25, 2020, 01:49:32 PM
Yes, good projects utilize everything they could possibly have to promote their project. Bounty is only one in many tools for marketing and if you do it right, you success but if you do it wrong (rule too lax, mult acc,...) then you could hurt your project.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 01:41:39 PM
I think the other way. Hunters are equally import through out the course of a project. Those angel investors won't have time to consistently keep the the brand awareness online. it the same hunter who form a community to keep the fire burning always. Who will invest in a project with small community. When it come to voting, its the same hunters that helps most project secure free listing and recognition in the space. I believe everyone is equally important  in order for a project to be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
May 06, 2020, 03:29:38 AM
New projects have no respect for bounty hunters anymore, yet they need bounty hunters to promote their good or bad projects, after the campaign is over they will start showing some bad behavior, they might postpone payment, cut reward in half etc, since there is no way to know which one is good enough it's either you quit or keep taking risks

What kind of bounty promotion are you talking about? Social media platforms? Where 99% of persons followers or friends are bots or multyaccounts, where bots retweet/share projects info among each other? If I were a project representative, I would not pay for that kind of work Cheesy This wont attract a lot of investors, this would only create "noise" in social media...

But I do agree that postponing payments and cutting reward are bad manners and projects who do that should be tagged as greedy. Plus they should not to be taken seriously.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 06, 2020, 02:37:04 AM
New projects have no respect for bounty hunters anymore, yet they need bounty hunters to promote their good or bad projects, after the campaign is over they will start showing some bad behavior, they might postpone payment, cut reward in half etc, since there is no way to know which one is good enough it's either you quit or keep taking risks
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 06, 2020, 02:15:16 AM
More often bounty leads to empty chats with a lot of bots, unprofessional comments, mainly with the same content, uneducated community members, who ready to kill for 1 Satoshi.

The best promotion for the project - real use cases.
Pages:
Jump to: