Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⛏️ Ambit (AMBT) | Become Part of the Mining Family | Presale April 3 ⛏️ - page 2. (Read 63598 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi bounty manager , i do not know why i was omitted from medium bounty , according to color tab it is color red , which means not trackable ? . when i click on link on spreadsheet brings me right to my medium account . not sure what i am doing wrong but this is third medium bounty you have omitted me from . any help explaining why would be greatly appreciated, followed all rules for bounty ,i have been folowing clapping supporting on medium .  Do not want to apply to medium bounties , do work and not be credited for it .  Thanks you for any help
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Ambit team replied to my messages: they distributed bounties tokens to every participant who had more than 20 AMBT tokens.

They are waiting for Gwei price to decrease to distribute the last tokens to the participants who earned less than 20 AMBT tokens.
legendary
Hi, Sylon, I think I got their answers regarding undistributed tokens. I asked them on telegram and someone answered that below 40AMBT will not be distributed because of the high transaction fees. And after that all my inquiries are being ignore. Can you, by any chance, claim those remaining AMBT rewards and distribute it? They used so much gas that's why they made the transactions too costly which was inefficient. If they only used between 10 to 30 gweis then it will not reach so much USD to send the rewards.

I am not aware of such decision. I've sent (again) a PM to Ambit CEO on Telegram (last time he was online was a few days ago, he's not that much active there) to ask if this decision is true or only bad rumor/FUD.

I haven't received bounty token.

Twitter  spreadsheet : 483

Telegram spreadsheet : 1299

I have received bounty token today.

Thank you Sylon.

That's good to know!
Maybe the distribution process has faced some issues since the Gwei values have increased a lot in the last few days.
Activity: 742
Merit: 140

I have received bounty token today.

Thank you Sylon.
legendary
Hello sir Sylon. I still haven't receive my stake yet. My number in the twitter campaign spreadsheet is 497. I contacted the telegram group but they are not replaying. Thank you.

I asked to the team and still haven't received a proper answer. I will post here once I will have more updates.

Hello Campaign Manager
I did not get a BOUNTY distribution
Do not tell me to talk with them in a telegram where
Their reply has no information

You are in charge of me. You are the campaign manager and we have the right to ask you, you are the person who represents you, and you are the one who led the campaign and you are the person who is looking for our right.
We know you and we do not know them

Do you know what a bounty manager is ? I don't think so.
I don't have any access to AMBT bounties tokens pool. I can't force them to distribute the tokens since I don't have any power on that.

I asked them why some participants did not receive their tokens and I'm still waiting for their answer.
As said above, once I will have more information, I will post in the thread.

I understand everything correctly, the team will not go to the stock exchanges? Or will it happen later when they launch their network and start paying dividends?

They have asked to the community if they prefer to wait for first dividends payments before exchanges listing. The choice is to wait for the first dividends distribution.

Hello Bounty manager good AM, Dev.  do we need KYC to received bounty token?

No.

I haven't received the bounty reward for twitter campaign so far. My number in Spreadsheet (Final Stakes Distribution tab) is 499. Please, check it out.

Bounties tokens distribution is not over.

Yesterday I received an email from the company telling that it IS over. Here's the exact message.

Dear Community Members,

We are pleased to announce that the Bounty token distribution has been finished.
There have been different opinions regarding the unlocking AMBT tokens. Some feel that we should wait until the first dividend is distributed in August (in order to avoid dumping), while others want AMBT tokens to hit exchanges right away.

In order to stay true to our promise as a community-driven ICO, we decided to conduct a vote to decide this issue. You can log in to your dashboard on our website www.ambitmining.io, cast your vote and chose your preferred option. The voting will be live for three days, so all community members can get their say in this matter.
The weight of your vote will depend on the number of tokens held (e.g if you hold 1000 tokens your vote has 10 times the weight than someone who holds 100 tokens)
We will announce the results of the vote on July 11 and proceed accordingly.

Also, a kind reminder to those of you who have not submitted KYC, to do so, it only takes 5 minutes to complete. So far the KYC completion rate is 92%. More news to follow soon.

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Then, if you've received this email, you should contact Ambit team in their Telegram channel and ask them about your payment.

That's what they answer in telegram channel

Hello, we do not handle Bounty, as we do not have access to any of the documents, or the back end on the website. Your best bet is to contact [email protected]

So I sent an email to that address and now waiting for the answer. Hope it's not just another scam story here...

Still no answer from the team and no tokens on my ethereum wallet. Very bad organisation of token distribution.

Also there is no response from the campaign manager
The campaign manager does not know what his role is
Why do not you answer us?
I've already informed the campaign manager is the question about the campaign and follow-up updates
The channel does not answer a telegram or answer the email and the campaign manager does not answer
If the subject is very clear to me
It's a scam

You don't even know what a bounty manager is, go get some knowledge and stop whining like a crybaby.
When I look at your posts history, it looks like you're a very stressed person. If your life depends on a few bounties tokens, go get a job, it is much more secure.

I already said I am still waiting for an answer from the team. I don't make posts when I don't have anything to say.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Hello Bounty manager good AM, Dev.  do we need KYC to received bounty token?

No.

I haven't received the bounty reward for twitter campaign so far. My number in Spreadsheet (Final Stakes Distribution tab) is 499. Please, check it out.

Yesterday I received an email from the company telling that it IS over. Here's the exact message.

Dear Community Members,

We are pleased to announce that the Bounty token distribution has been finished.
There have been different opinions regarding the unlocking AMBT tokens. Some feel that we should wait until the first dividend is distributed in August (in order to avoid dumping), while others want AMBT tokens to hit exchanges right away.

In order to stay true to our promise as a community-driven ICO, we decided to conduct a vote to decide this issue. You can log in to your dashboard on our website www.ambitmining.io, cast your vote and chose your preferred option. The voting will be live for three days, so all community members can get their say in this matter.
The weight of your vote will depend on the number of tokens held (e.g if you hold 1000 tokens your vote has 10 times the weight than someone who holds 100 tokens)

Also, a kind reminder to those of you who have not submitted KYC, to do so, it only takes 5 minutes to complete. So far the KYC completion rate is 92%. More news to follow soon.

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Then, if you've received this email, you should contact Ambit team in their Telegram channel and ask them about your payment.

Hello, we do not handle Bounty, as we do not have access to any of the documents, or the back end on the website. Your best bet is to contact [email protected]

So I sent an email to that address and now waiting for the answer. Hope it's not just another scam story here...

Still no answer from the team and no tokens on my ethereum wallet. Very bad organisation of token distribution.

Also there is no response from the campaign manager
The campaign manager does not know what his role is
Why do not you answer us?
I've already informed the campaign manager is the question about the campaign and follow-up updates
The channel does not answer a telegram or answer the email and the campaign manager does not answer
If the subject is very clear to me
It's a scam
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

No.

Dear Community Members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I understand everything correctly, the team will not go to the stock exchanges? Or will it happen later when they launch their network and start paying dividends?
Activity: 322
Merit: 7
#PROOF AUTHENTICATION POST LINK
twitter account link : https://twitter.com/zeusende
twitter username : @zeusende
follower : 1796
#Telegram username : @zeusende

hi manager ... please check spreadsheet
you can delete me in twitter campaign because it is not for Jr.Member.
but why you deleted me in a telegram campaign.
and in a medium campaign, you also have said my account is suspended.
and finally I lost it all. is it my fault ??
Activity: 742
Merit: 140

Hello Campaign Manager
I did not get a BOUNTY distribution
Do not tell me to talk with them in a telegram where
Their reply has no information

You are in charge of me. You are the campaign manager and we have the right to ask you, you are the person who represents you, and you are the one who led the campaign and you are the person who is looking for our right.
We know you and we do not know them

No.

Dear Community Members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ambit Mining contributors will receive Ethereum based AMBT Tokens that represent their share in Ambit Mining. These tokens will entitle the holders to the profit share from the Ambit Mining operation. 85% of the net profit will be available for token holders  out of this 85%, 75% will be distributed as dividends the remaining 25% will be reinvested to improve and upgrade our mining infrustructure in order to match the increasing mining dificulty and maintain the same ROI over the years. If the cost of the actual reinvestment is less than 25% then the remaining funds will be distributed as dividends as well.

Hello sir Sylon. me too I still haven't receive my stake yet
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Hello sir Sylon. I still haven't receive my stake yet. My number in the twitter campaign spreadsheet is 497. I contacted the telegram group but they are not replaying. Thank you.
legendary

No.

Dear Community Members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

No.

Dear Community Members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team
legendary

No.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: