Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Ankorus - Evolution of E*Trade,Coinbase & Tether 3.000.000 ANK=7500 ETH - page 3. (Read 23933 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

i am the portuguese translator and i would like to know what should i have to do to receive my bounty?

Check it please.

My ethereum adress: 0xB9b9a44142DdF15840C0a4B849BE1D3af72885a3

thank´s
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi dev
when the campains will End ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Please change my wallet address  on spreadsheet facebook campaign no. 177  Twitter campaign no.259    Youtube Subscribe, Like  campaign no.79

this is my new MEW 0x2Ff6C6A22Fce6Ed030Bf55152FfE1D5A331c0946

my old wallet 0x68Fc5e25C190A2aAe021dD91cbA8090A2845f759 get hacked by someone..
Thanks for your concern..please respond

Best regards
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
happy for Ankorus for his success. and I am happy. would you please ankorus hand out tokens to my wallet. in return for my tired campaigning
this is my wallet 0x9204e84b08FE40bb7E7F93759419863D834Eb1B7
Activity: 318
what kind of wallet that i give? myether or delta? or what?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
as I understand it, the company did not collect all the funds that it planned, it's sad, but I'm glad that you have honest administrators and we will get our award for our wallets, thanks for the work) Wink
Activity: 406
Dear manager,
my old mew account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address: 0x3E7F530C760250Cf000A318E5E9AA4b35F246e12

bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nilbtc4555-1234908
bitcointalk username: nilbtc4555
New ETH address: 0x9a63A1A886560E613E1346D602969A4Fcc853657

plz update it soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776

bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faisaladitya-1058090
bitcointalk username: faisaladitya
New ETH address: 0x65EaA1C61314EBB472D3dEaabeE808cb09F18776
Activity: 406
Dear Ankorus Community,

We have given you a lot of time, since 25th December till 9th January to file any objections about your stakes. We have also accepted some of these objections and updated the relevant stakes. All stakes are now final and can not be changed. Also, due to the EtherDelta hack we allowed users extra time to change their Ethereum wallet address. We only changed those addresses that were verified by the legitimate owner of the old address.

The remaining bounties will be sent in the course of the next few days. The only sheet that is not final is the "Translation and Community Managers" campaign. This bounty will be updated later this week when every translator sent me their Ethereum wallet address.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Ankorus Bounty Campaigns!
thank you manager bounty
We know that, but I have not received any bounty, the telegram can not be contacted.
The bounty is a reward worthy of the effort we have been trying to accomplish, one more time please check back and send me a stake.
please check back for help YOUTUBE bounty.
/ spreadsheets / # 17, usre name bitcointalk: machencanh
my eth: 0xab62F4ceE20F771161bd0Fe01803af745ecf8f84
All bounties are in progress of being sent, so it can be correct that you have not received your ANK tokens yet. However you will receive them very soon. Please understand that distribution takes a while and it is not done in one day.

Thanks ankourus.... I get ank token 30k. Ankorus is the best
Thank you! We thank you for your efforts to promote Ankorus!

i do not recieve ank token yet
distribution has not started yet, maybe they are waiting for stable eth network
Dear Ankorus Community,

We have given you a lot of time, since 25th December till 9th January to file any objections about your stakes. We have also accepted some of these objections and updated the relevant stakes. All stakes are now final and can not be changed. Also, due to the EtherDelta hack we allowed users extra time to change their Ethereum wallet address. We only changed those addresses that were verified by the legitimate owner of the old address.

The remaining bounties will be sent in the course of the next few days. The only sheet that is not final is the "Translation and Community Managers" campaign. This bounty will be updated later this week when every translator sent me their Ethereum wallet address.

thank you manager bounty
We know that, but I have not received any bounty, the telegram can not be contacted.
The bounty is a reward worthy of the effort we have been trying to accomplish, one more time please check back and send me a stake.
All bounties are in progress of being sent, so it can be correct that you have not received your ANK tokens yet. However you will receive them very soon. Please understand that distribution takes a while and it is not done in one day.

i do not recieve ank token yet
Activity: 672
Please change my wallet address  on spreadsheet facebook campaign no. 177  Twitter campaign no.259    Youtube Subscribe, Like  campaign no.79

this is my new MEW 0x2Ff6C6A22Fce6Ed030Bf55152FfE1D5A331c0946

my old wallet 0x68Fc5e25C190A2aAe021dD91cbA8090A2845f759 get hacked by someone..
Thanks for your concern..please respond

Best regards
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Dear Ankorus Community,

thank you manager bounty

Activity: 462
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Dear Ankorus Community,

thank you manager bounty
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Dear Ankorus Community,

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
hi damin bounty
I did not get any stake in YOUTUBE bounty
please check back for help me
my eth :0xab62F4ceE20F771161bd0Fe01803af745ecf8f84
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, manager! Is that true this bounty campaign is over? It's says the project wasnt get soft cap but twitter and facebook are still alive, so I don't know if we should repost more or just stop and wait for issue?

The ICO wasn't a success but they are refunding investors and continuing the project on their own funds trough loans. You should check into telegram. If you have stakes on the bounty spreadsheet you should still expect to get paid in ANK tokens. Not sure if the campagne is over though. You should contact BestWebCreator about that.

i saw in ankorus roadmap that the project Ends in 31 in january i dont know how truely sure of this project but the issue is. what payment is made.  and why we could not have yet resave the reward after all?

the contribution close in 25 dec 2017 and list ank token on major exchange in 31 jan 2018 so we need to resave the update now what token will be made so we can exchange after it close in 31 january 2018 i see it in ankorus whitepaper.

Looks like the bounty payouts have just started - check your balance(s)
I still have not received the tokens of bounty. When to expect payment?
Hello, manager! Is that true this bounty campaign is over? It's says the project wasnt get soft cap but twitter and facebook are still alive, so I don't know if we should repost more or just stop and wait for issue?

The ICO wasn't a success but they are refunding investors and continuing the project on their own funds trough loans. You should check into telegram. If you have stakes on the bounty spreadsheet you should still expect to get paid in ANK tokens. Not sure if the campagne is over though. You should contact BestWebCreator about that.

i saw in ankorus roadmap that the project Ends in 31 in january i dont know how truely sure of this project but the issue is. what payment is made.  and why we could not have yet resave the reward after all?

the contribution close in 25 dec 2017 and list ank token on major exchange in 31 jan 2018 so we need to resave the update now what token will be made so we can exchange after it close in 31 january 2018 i see it in ankorus whitepaper.

there no have balance in my wallet ether token.

bestwebcreator are you still active? hi Dev?  can you explain it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Pages:
Jump to: