Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [ICO] : HUMANIQ (ICO 06|04|2017) - page 23. (Read 78984 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

How to claim a bounty newsletter?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I also got 100 on apple app
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Well i've just installed a alpha wallet and there it was 100 MHQ in it. I hope they won't disappear when out of alpha version  Grin. But anyways thx the team for this
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Thank you all for your support

We are working on the bounty payments and will soon be done with that, please still wear your signature and avatar till you receive your payout.

Humaniq Team

Can you please let me know how I can claim on the viral exchange?
I think you can claim humaniq in the viral exchange once the token add on any exchanger site. That was o know because in my experienced all claim coins in viral you can withdraw it once there are available wallet or exchanger to that token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
the signature bounty was ended?can join now?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

We are working on the bounty payments and will soon be done with that, please still wear your signature and avatar till you receive your payout.

Humaniq Team

Thanks for the great Information Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Humaniq Team

Can you please let me know how I can claim on the viral exchange?
Activity: 882
Merit: 211

Humaniq Team

Ready to run smoothly  Grin

Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up

Humaniq Team
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Have any news about bounty distribution? When? How?

As per the earlier discussion,the distribution of HMQ token is scheduled to be on 8th May,so when the distribution is complete to all..investors/bounty.After that you may remove the signature

Hmmm. Waiting for the distribution till next week means we can't join to other signature campaign. Almost 2 weeks will be wasted just waiting for the signal to remove the signature. I hope that the manager will announce for the removal of signature in advance.

May be they ll allow to change signatures.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Hi I'm wondering what does different color means in sifnature spreadsheet? Do i download app from google play and where does it say that u get 100 HMQ just buy downloading the app? thx
Those who have blue lines is removing thier signature code before the ICO finish, And those whohave violet lines its  means not making the required post needed to be eligible for bounty All of them disqualified.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

As per the earlier discussion,the distribution of HMQ token is scheduled to be on 8th May,so when the distribution is complete to all..investors/bounty.After that you may remove the signature

Hmmm. Waiting for the distribution till next week means we can't join to other signature campaign. Almost 2 weeks will be wasted just waiting for the signal to remove the signature. I hope that the manager will announce for the removal of signature in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi I'm wondering what does different color means in sifnature spreadsheet? Do i download app from google play and where does it say that u get 100 HMQ just buy downloading the app? thx
Same question. infact if this is true, and they really giving away 100HMQ just for downloading the app than this is really interesting. I must check in their ANN thread, and confirm this.

I just went through the sheet and understood what the colored ones are now..Those are the people who got disqualified with

Never made 50 posts
Moved to another campaign

By the way how to we claim the tokens at viral exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Same question. infact if this is true, and they really giving away 100HMQ just for downloading the app than this is really interesting. I must check in their ANN thread, and confirm this.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I got my free 100 HMQ upon installing the beta app on my andoid phone thank you humaniq..waiting for bounty distribution, no announcement yet..
100 HMQ
Is it transferable
now
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I got my free 100 HMQ upon installing the beta app on my andoid phone thank you humaniq..waiting for bounty distribution, no announcement yet..
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Is your phone application mainnet or testnet?
Pages:
Jump to: