Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [ICO] : HUMANIQ (ICO 06|04|2017) - page 53. (Read 78986 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
i want to joined humaniq signature campaign
be patient because ico not beginning yet Smiley

The signature is already up over than a month now.

@OP when you will update my weekly stake as a week already passed?

Stakes are count and added on Wednesdays.
it is mean that ico beginned sir ?
are you sure?
I don't understand whats you question is  can you clarified , he means that the ICO still not begin. It will start on April 6 2017 if I'm not mistaken.
i am so sorry for make confusing question , maybe when i make it i very sleepy  Grin Grin Grin
yes start on april 6 . because pull back 1 week

Hi, hope its clearer to you now. Smiley
yes sir , i have been participants in newsletter too sir Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Hey guys,

You asked for it, and we have given it to you...more points and  Humaniq tokens to be won on TVE Smiley

That is an awesome news, I did the two TVE Twitter tasks Smiley

Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hey guys,

You asked for it, and we have given it to you...more points and  Humaniq tokens to be won on TVE Smiley
Has distribution started to token distribution? It has not come to me yet . (Sequence number 110)

Hi,
Stakes are being added weekly and of course yours has been added.

Regards
Just joined the campaign.
How long until I know if I am accepted?
I checked the spreadsheet but it is not automatically updated and you must enter it manually?
Also will the stakes be added to an account just like for the Chronobank signature campaign worked where they sent it to their chronobank accounts then they had to withdraw the bounty ico coins themselves and sell them off on an exchange for an exchange for eth or btc?

Hi,
Welcome to the campaign, you have been accepted.
Stakes are added every Wednesday, and you will seen them once they are updated.
Hi guys,
new tasks have been created today, you can check the Viral Exchange for them Wink

best

what is mean 'the Viral Exchange'?

Hi,
That is the site for the social media campaign, great opportunity to earn more
https://theviralexchange.com
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Has distribution started to token distribution? It has not come to me yet . (Sequence number 110)

Hi,

Regards
Just joined the campaign.
How long until I know if I am accepted?
I checked the spreadsheet but it is not automatically updated and you must enter it manually?
Also will the stakes be added to an account just like for the Chronobank signature campaign worked where they sent it to their chronobank accounts then they had to withdraw the bounty ico coins themselves and sell them off on an exchange for an exchange for eth or btc?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi guys,
new tasks have been created today, you can check the Viral Exchange for them Wink

best

You can check this thread here What is TheViralExchange?

It's a good website to earn Crypto & BTC with social media
Activity: 448
Hi guys,

best

Hi guys,

best
iam join sosial media compaign and Newsletter subscription
  Grin

Hi, you are welcome on board for the social media campaign. The newsletter subscription is already closed.

are you sure?
I don't understand whats you question is  can you clarified , he means that the ICO still not begin. It will start on April 6 2017 if I'm not mistaken.
i am so sorry for make confusing question , maybe when i make it i very sleepy  Grin Grin Grin

Hi, hope its clearer to you now. Smiley

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hi, Hope its clear now  Smiley
The bounties and the payments are done through the stake of the humaniq new coins, you are basically giving out stakes (pre-mined?) for people who help you do marketing. I guess that is a new way of doing things, start a coin and pay people to promote the coin with the said coin.

You should really consider paying people with bitcoin if you can afford it which would result with a lot more people joining to your cause.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind advice, its most welcomed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
iam join sosial media compaign and Newsletter subscription
  Grin
Activity: 658

are you sure?
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
The bounties and the payments are done through the stake of the humaniq new coins, you are basically giving out stakes (pre-mined?) for people who help you do marketing. I guess that is a new way of doing things, start a coin and pay people to promote the coin with the said coin.

You should really consider paying people with bitcoin if you can afford it which would result with a lot more people joining to your cause.
Tried to grab some humaniq points on TVE but getting page not working when logging in with facebook,anyone facing this issue?

I have the same problem when I try to earn points for Facebook, the website kick me off Sad
i got same database error too Sad . Dev should resolve this issue

Sorry guys, the issue with facebook is that unlike the other social media platforms, you can only like the page not post.
So once you have liked it once it doesn't permit you to like again.
 Smiley
Hey guys,

new tasks have been added on TVE Grin

See ya

Hi,

Regards
Is the use of ethereum only on the campaign strict, are there no measure to allow the use of bitcoin in the campaign? I just find the purchase of ethereum expensive now

Hi,

on the bounty campaign you don't need to make any purchase only to make posts but during the crowd sale you can purchase with either ethereum of bitcoin.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: