Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [ICO] : HUMANIQ (ICO 06|04|2017) - page 70. (Read 78986 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
This is just a suggestion, Humaniq team need a better signature code than the present one, this one is simple and not eye catching in my opinion. Also I will like to call the team attention to the Avatar stake, this is the first time I will see a campaign differenting what diffrent ranks get in Avatar campaign, it should be thesame stake for all ranks.

I joined this campaign because of the cointelegraph article that rate it among the best ICO to watch out for this year and I hope you guys what the rating.

Wishing you guys the best
Thank you for your support!
You are welcome.

We ve decided to make different stakes for avatar, yes.
Yes, signature will be changed when ICO ll be started.
Activity: 784
Joined HUMANIQ Signature campaign and newletters dev
thank you...
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
twitter campaign ?

we are verry sad...just for higter an there is not twitter campaign

I saw him again for the bounty and grow to new altcoin, I think it is also necessary to add a bounty to social media as well if it really is necessary, I think is pretty good

Bounty and campaign with Facebook and Twitter ?

I have read it seems that it does not exist or has not been added so the advice I should have to add social media to new altcoin.. hopefully they receive advice from us  Smiley

Thank you, guys, for your opinions and discussion.
Yes, we ve got your view.
May be we ll make something with this.
Surely there are advantages and disadvantages of using social media in Campaign.
a little extra from me about a better distribution of added video bounty to complete the project of your campaign..
Activity: 658
Joined humaniq newsletter sir....
i want humaniq to be success
Activity: 590
How to get the wallet and address of this so we can participate in the promo ? Help please.
You need sign up in the web ico Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Maybe you can habe some other campiagns ? Twitter ? Not just signature ? What do you think ?
Need to pick up some activity in your thread. Maybe Eben an airdrop can help get more participants involved in your currency ?
You won't k ow of you dont try. Nothing to lose. Only a little bit of time.
Activity: 714
This is just a suggestion, Humaniq team need a better signature code than the present one, this one is simple and not eye catching in my opinion. Also I will like to call the team attention to the Avatar stake, this is the first time I will see a campaign differenting what diffrent ranks get in Avatar campaign, it should be thesame stake for all ranks.

I joined this campaign because of the cointelegraph article that rate it among the best ICO to watch out for this year and I hope you guys what the rating.

Im also believing in this ICO I think it will be big, well let's see if this ICO started.yeah your suggestions is right avatar payment would be same payment were all wearing it same size Smiley
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Fill in the form with all required to join signature/avatar/newsletters campaign !

Good luck guys!

Done filling up the forms ,I hope I will be accepted on this campaign. The new concept got my attention and it seems a worthy project. Good Luck to dev team and more power to all of us who believes on this project. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Fill in the form with all required to join signature/avatar/newsletters campaign !

Good luck guys!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hmm looks nice
if only this can help with human iq  Cheesy
Activity: 434
How to get the wallet and address of this so we can participate in the promo ? Help please.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
the project looks interesting, good luck with this project
Activity: 518
how to of the comments we are all here if you are going to enter the social media in this campaign..
Activity: 743
Interesting campaign I will surely joined when my current campaign finish. Hope there is still spot for me when I joined.
Activity: 144
Glad to be in this amazing project! I am a Pro-ICO investor. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i am ready to joined jn your signature campaign and avatar
and once more news letter
Activity: 546
twitter campaign ?

we are verry sad...just for higter an there is not twitter campaign

I saw him again for the bounty and grow to new altcoin, I think it is also necessary to add a bounty to social media as well if it really is necessary, I think is pretty good

I have read it seems that it does not exist or has not been added so the advice I should have to add social media to new altcoin.. hopefully they receive advice from us  Smiley

Thank you, guys, for your opinions and discussion.
Yes, we ve got your view.
May be we ll make something with this.
Surely there are advantages and disadvantages of using social media in Campaign.

okay thanks for the answer but here I would like to say on social media itself where its advantages and disadvantages in this campaign?
Activity: 154
I'd love to sign
Activity: 364
success for the signature event that you created, and luck always be with you Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: