Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] !!! [ANN] - SNScoin - p2p social media advertising cryptocurrency asset - page 12. (Read 3413 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello. I did not fully understand - your project has already finished selling ICO? In the roadmap I did not find the deadline for the completion of the sale.
Yes, the ICO was held in april. 20% of tokens are still frozen for future promo actions
Tell us, please, what amount of investments the team allocated for the advertising campaign of the project? And if possible, I would like to know what is the focus of the PR-campaign?
I think it is logical to assume that advertising of such product is necessary on social media pages. After all, participants should get a description of the advantages of this project and make sure of their quality.
I'd like to know more about this. Is there an opportunity for me as a social media user to help the project and get a reward for it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As I understand it, the SNScoin project is preparing for new events. I see a revival of interest in this platform. I hope that investors receive good results soon.
Activity: 135
For the holders of the tokens that participated in the sale of the ICO, you can offer additional profit, except for the growth of the value of the token on the exchange?
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
In the project description, I see that your team plans to launch the token for exchange in September 2018. Is that right? What are the cost of tokens in the plans?
Activity: 392
Hello. I did not fully understand - your project has already finished selling ICO? In the roadmap I did not find the deadline for the completion of the sale.
Yes, the ICO was held in april. 20% of tokens are still frozen for future promo actions
Tell us, please, what amount of investments the team allocated for the advertising campaign of the project? And if possible, I would like to know what is the focus of the PR-campaign?
I think it is logical to assume that advertising of such product is necessary on social media pages. After all, participants should get a description of the advantages of this project and make sure of their quality.
Activity: 139
Activity: 129
I have read your description. Good idea, but until I saw the results, only a brief overview. When can potential participants get more information or news on the project?
Activity: 133
Hello. All social media participants will be able to download your product? There are no restrictions for some countries?
Activity: 308
I think that blockchain technology will bring popularity to SNScoin. Here everything will work without deception and fraud. I wish you a successful launch of the platform.
Activity: 107
I think that such a product will have success among the participants of social media. Have you already carried out an internal alpha-version test?
Activity: 130
In my opinion, this is a great idea for social media users. I am sure that many participants will support SNScoin and start working with you. Will all browsers support your product?
Chrome, Chromium, Mozilla, Safari browsers are OK now while testing by our programmers. Everything will be stable
A great choice for working in social media. Are you planning to start work in all browsers, or the first version of SNS be gradually adding new stages of plugins development?
Activity: 164
Would you please tell me if I can bring my tokens between my different social media accounts? And where will the tokens I earn be stored?
Activity: 434
I'm interested in your product. I don't understand how I can access plugins? Will they be offered on your website or available in social media, Snscoin partners?
Plugins will be available on our site as soon as beta-testing will start
Hi. Already known to your developers the cost of your services to users? Will there be any benefits for early investors when registering?
Activity: 156
Yes, the ICO was held in april. We still keep 20% of tokens frozen for future promo actions
I understand correctly from the description that at this stage I can not buy your token? Until the token is released on exchange?
Activity: 150
In my opinion, this is a great idea for social media users. I am sure that many participants will support SNScoin and start working with you. Will all browsers support your product?
Chrome, Chromium, Mozilla, Safari browsers are OK now while testing by our programmers. Everything will be stable
Activity: 150
I'm interested in your product. I don't understand how I can access plugins? Will they be offered on your website or available in social media, Snscoin partners?
Plugins will be available on our site as soon as beta-testing will start
Activity: 38
Activity: 172
Hello, Dev. I'm sure you'll have a lot of consumers. I will wait for the launch of the first version. Good luck to you.
Activity: 179
Activity: 434

I liked the idea of the project.In any case, such a platform for exchange is simply necessary for crypto-enthusiasts.I hope the developers will be able to implement all their plans, and soon we will see a fully functioning platform.

Thanks, Friend! After days of silence we continue posting our news.
We had a lot of good and hard events, we created thousands strings of code, changed several architectures and paradigms. And now we are glad to inform you about our big Internet promo campaign start. Feel free to follow our topic for more news.
Without advertising for the project, developers are difficult to get a large community. Who participates in your advertising campaign? Or you don't attract third party members for advertising?
Pages:
Jump to: