Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] !!! [ANN] - SNScoin - p2p social media advertising cryptocurrency asset - page 19. (Read 3413 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Hello! Is BOUNTY still online? Can I participate?
Activity: 31
Recently Facebook restricted advertising ICO and cryptocurrencies. Are you ready to work with Facebook?
Activity: 150
Is it just mutual assistance or will it be possible to order such a service through the platform? Is cryptocurrency mandatory?
The main idea is mutual assistance. But if you collect many SNS coins - of course you'll be able to order any service from users, who want to earn... The main idea is that it shouldn't violate the terms of social network you use. Or you will be banned... And it's a question of cooperation with the social network administration.

The cryptocurrency will be mandatory. Using own cryptocurrency let's be independent from financial organizations and taxes. When you earn our tokens - you don't earn money - just any "bonus assets".
But! You still can exchange these "bonuses" into real currency. Outside our system, on any exchange, where we will be listed.
Activity: 56
Is it just mutual assistance or will it be possible to order such a service through the platform? Is cryptocurrency mandatory?
[And not the "pattern" one, I hope.
Bla-bla-bla  Smiley Stop flood!
Activity: 38
No problems. It's your project. The more honest the documents are, the more users you will attract...
Of course  Smiley
And not the "pattern" one, I hope.
No problems. It's your project. The more honest the documents are, the more users you will attract...
Of course  Smiley
Do you really think, that whitepaper is only for mining algos? Why?
Well... May be a little later... About our system architecture. Okay?  Grin
Haha... Very funny. Is it a joke? I do know what is the whitepaper. But it's not a rule. Not a law. Not a standard.
Do you really think, that whitepaper is only for mining algos? Why?
Can't find the  Whitepaper on your site? There is no?
Mmm... Our token is ERC-20. No mining algo. Whitepaper? What for?
Can't find the  Whitepaper on your site? There is no?
Do you have any airdrop/bounty for us?
Bounty is on! READ AND PARTICIPATE!!! Free coins!
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Do you have any airdrop/bounty for us?
Dear friends! Initial planned ICO price is 30sat equal per 1SNS
I'm interested in the question: Is your service new? Or just renamed the old one? Re branding? A marketing move? What social partnership will the platform cooperate with? When do you plan a full-scale launch?
We are not re-branding. New service. All analogues are for commercial purposes. We are for end-user. Full-scale launch is planned on 2019 1-2Q
Pages:
Jump to: