Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ANN] [TOKEN] COLENDI - DECENTRALIZED CREDIBILITY & MICROCREDIT - page 2. (Read 915 times)

copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
COLENDI PROJECT
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this

We are keeping our community informed about the developments. You may join our telegram channel to be up to date with all the latest developments.
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
I read white paper. I understand that the technology is cool, but did not understand about quantum jumps. Quantum jumps can only be done by quantum computers. I am wrong?

Thank you very much reading our whitepaper thoroughly.
To clarify, Colendi Protocol is not about the quantum mechanics, what we were trying to tell was that the level of sophistication resembles to quantum leap's mechanism.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
How do you plan to distribute the 15% allocation of the token supply for community?

It it for airdrops, bounties, or rewards for using the platform?
Activity: 25
Are there any news or release gonna be announced before end of this month ? I set my eyes on this
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I read white paper. I understand that the technology is cool, but did not understand about quantum jumps. Quantum jumps can only be done by quantum computers. I am wrong?
Activity: 6
I tried, but you wont accept newbie messages. haha Could you just send me the details? Im ready to begin.
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
We are still accepting candidates for the languages:

Japanese
French
Arabic
Russian
Italian
Spanish.

We also encourage all type of designers to join the bounty campaign and contribute to the Colendi Project with their creativity.
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
Hi! I would like to reserve portuguese translation, but im not sure if you are accepting brand new users?

We have a test for brand new translators so you can write me via PM to apply.
Activity: 6
Hi! I would like to reserve portuguese translation, but im not sure if you are accepting brand new users?
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Colendi is decentralized and do not own your data; different from the traditional methods.
Colendi gives access and opportunity to all the population in their everyday uses; different from the prior decentralized projects.
Colendi team has many years of experience with the unbanked; different from many other new start-ups.
Colendi has machine learning algorithms (patent solicited, will be open source when the patents get approved.); different from projects that are still in development.

There are many other factors that I can say, you may click the links in my signature to ask us and find out more.
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Activity: 5
We are looking for your contribution Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good evening. If law enforcement authorities ask the platform representatives about my farm, they will be provided immediately?
merculet
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
I'm trying to apply for the German translation. I have 7 years of full-time translation experience and have translated other whitepapers and ICO websites, but I can't PM you because I'm still a noob (haven't been using BCT much since getting into crypto a year ago).

Feel free to PM me in case you can make an exception for this not so new newbie Wink

Here is my professional translator profile: https://www.proz.com/translator/1875976

Please visit bounty network to submit your application there
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added the Colendi ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Colendi. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Waiting for the instructions for the bounty translation program
Best regards
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
Hi Desin, you'd either have to be a native or have a background that would make you practically a native.
Activity: 1
Hi do we need to be native speaker for the translation part?
Activity: 1
We're looking forward to your contribution to our bounty campaign!  Shocked
copper member
COLENDI PROJECT
Pages:
Jump to: