Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🎲 ANTIMANIA.life 🎲 GAMBLING GAMES PROFITABLE TO ALL!!! 🎲 - page 5. (Read 6851 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I'm newbie at bitcointalk and you are colored me red on bounty campaign's list of users. What is that mean?

Also sorry to all for my english Smiley

This means that you will not be paid for the posting. In the bounty on the BTT you will not be able to take part. For social networks you will receive.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
I'm newbie at bitcointalk and you are colored me red on bounty campaign's list of users. What is that mean?

Also sorry to all for my english Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
When will the FB and VC count? BTT? All is correct on Twitter.

The account of all your actions in social networks will be carried out in full. Do it. The promotion with the distribution of WIN will soon be completed and the usual bounty company will begin to distribute shares.
When will the FB and VC count? BTT? All is correct on Twitter.
A lot of gamble project come out nearest Huh
I am not sure if I am with this coin either since most gambling projects don't deliver what they say they will.

Why not make a website instead of a coin?

I do not know if I understood you correctly. All the same translator from Google Smiley

In the last sentence, you ask why not to make a website - why release a coin?
Coins are issued in order to raise money for the development of the site!

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
I am not sure if I am with this coin either since most gambling projects don't deliver what they say they will.

Why not make a website instead of a coin?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Check you're twitter-statistic on this page  - all correct?

Attention!
People who market red color please write me PM for fix links.

But no one will return gamblers to their losses in contrast to this project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Too many Gambling related projects these days..I wonder what will happen to crypto market cap in coming decades.

This is a completely different project in its essence. It is mutually beneficial to all participants of the process!

Too many Gambling related projects these days..I wonder what will happen to crypto market cap in coming decades.

Our different from everyone, social project for gamblers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
when opn ico selling
and how system bounty sample signature campaign, only once payment, or every week until ico selling end
and how much price antimania coin
i still did not understand the concept, please explain it more..with a picture

The entire loss of a gambler is returned to him, but only by goods or coins!

A gambler wants to play and win. We provide an opportunity to win money from us. If he does not get it, he gets the goods or coins in return for his money.
When a gambler contributes money they are credited to him on the first account. The second account lists bonuses for playing slot machines. If he loses bonuses, he receives the goods or coins from the funds of the first account. If he wins, he gets the money.

Here you can see how it works:
Demo access to the project alpha site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
I am very excited about this honestly. It is very interesting. I need some help though. You say I must repost with comment for the twitter campaign.
Do you mean I must comment on the tweet you made and then retweet it ? Thank you Smiley I hope my twitter account helps I made some comments lieks and retweets. xD

Yes, before doing a retweet, you need to comment on the semantic content of our tweet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am very excited about this honestly. It is very interesting. I need some help though. You say I must repost with comment for the twitter campaign.
Do you mean I must comment on the tweet you made and then retweet it ? Thank you Smiley I hope my twitter account helps I made some comments lieks and retweets. xD
I think this is great and I am excited to see how it will turn out. Making money gambling is a very interesting prospect and I want to see how well it is executed.

We hope that the community will help us to realize this mutually beneficial project!

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this is great and I am excited to see how it will turn out. Making money gambling is a very interesting prospect and I want to see how well it is executed.
Pages:
Jump to: