Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 [END] - page 11. (Read 75702 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I got 30 coins. Tell me when tken will go to the stock exchange? Is the growth of a given token expected? the project is good, I think if you keep the tokens then something will come out

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
i'm got 2.5 token ABT ....its not worth a cup of coffee Undecided Cry Cry , bounty but give reward less than another project airdrop  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
We were deceived by the money  Angry Angry Angry I reduce the trust to the manager,reduce trust in this person, so that more deceptions were not. 182 steak = 26 tokens, this is nonsense guys

Bounty reward were not as we wished but this doesn't warrant giving the bounty manager negative trust.  The OP did tell us the pool was 1% of the dev fund.  Perhaps that was a bit unprofessional to announce it that way but negative trust is unwarranted imo.

in this you are right
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Received all my tokens for the social media campaign! Thanks to the developers! I wish you continued success !
I hope most of the participants can hold their bounty tokens, which will be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
We were deceived by the money  Angry Angry Angry I reduce the trust to the manager,reduce trust in this person, so that more deceptions were not. 182 steak = 26 tokens, this is nonsense guys

Bounty reward were not as we wished but this doesn't warrant giving the bounty manager negative trust.  The OP did tell us the pool was 1% of the dev fund.  Perhaps that was a bit unprofessional to announce it that way but negative trust is unwarranted imo.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
72stackeys twitter it is only 29 abt you distrubit me?Huh?

I had 52 stakes and got 9 ABT.  Perhaps the distribution is still underway because our ratios are inconsistent.
i only get 3.64 ABT ^^!
good for your work...I think the Commission will cost more than tokens to transfer them
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Just give a charity, only 7 coin, this is bounty or what ??  Huh Undecided
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
 If the total number of stakes earned during the campaign exceeds the cap, we will adjust your stakes based on the below formula. If not, 1 stake=1 ABT [/quote]

Many people were registered, it is not surprising that so few accrued tokens
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
 Cheesy have 12 skake n earn only  1.6 abt
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Is there any new information regarding airdrop for these participants who were late with investments and their transfers were returned ? I was just 2 block confirmation late and now when token is already 4x it's really dissapointing.
Activity: 25
I have 51 stakes and got only 6.9ABT. why too small?
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Seems like a waste of time
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
16.72 ABT = 0.0085 ETH
for an overview on the site with an traffic of 2,000,000+ per month!
Is this the whole reward ?!!!

I ask to award me the award of the corresponding status and traffic of a web site
https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/arcblock/
0x11Ff52aF6297Ae39F87Ef493aB8DC0C5305B98ed
Activity: 266

I had 52 stakes and got 9 ABT.  Perhaps the distribution is still underway because our ratios are inconsistent.
i only get 3.64 ABT ^^!
Activity: 266

Please tell me why I only got 3.64 ABT while I did the right thing at your request
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Checked the final spreadsheet and saw that I have only 40 tockens for participating in twitter and facebook campaigns. Not too much for a bounty of such a startup, I should say.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I participated in the Twitter Facebook and LinkedIn bounties from the beginning and only got 85 ABT.
Why are they preventing people from copying the numbers from the spreadsheet so we can check their calculations?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I get 1.82 token ABT ...😂😂😂
ahahahaha...so why we are promote this bounty((...waste time only...

hahaha im got 1.46 too because im not finish bounty. i know this bounty chaotic, my  early report not count and i leave this bounty only wasting time
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
My reward is 349 Arcblock... To the moon

Interesting - since I did this bounty for 5 weeks and only received 29 abt. I also noticed after looking at this thread for anyone facing similar issues that I'm certainly not the only one. I wonder if this is an error on their part or if some of us just got screwed for joining the campaign a little late. I mean, for 5 weeks campaign that is by far the lowest amount I've ever received.
Pages:
Jump to: