Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty article deleted what is the reason - page 2. (Read 172 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
i had posted both article on the bounty page as some one had suggested and not on announcement or other threads ..still unable to understand as i will loose bounty. this is tough to keep track
Activity: 83
I think the article you created is copy and paste, or maybe your article number of words does not match, so they delete your article and do not accept it, because it does not meet the requirements they ask.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This can happen if there is something on the bounty page that has broken the forum rules. I would go into the bounty telegram group and ask them if they will make a new bounty page. It happened to me recently also and I just went into the telegram group and they told me they were making a new bounty thread. Try that or also visit their announcement thread if that has not been locked, otherwise just g to their telegram group and check there with the admins. I wish you good luck with that.
Activity: 60
Hi i had posted a bounty article for a particular company and a few days later i got a message that the article was missing or the board was off limits so since i had not saved a copy of the article i redid the article and reposted in the right section that is the bounty forum on bitcoin talk. today when i checked it was also missing and i got the same message . None of my other bounty posts have been tampered or deleted . what could be the reason for this particular company article missing or being deleted . Help
Pages:
Jump to: