Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 ArtPro 🔥 - The Art of blockchain 💥 - page 54. (Read 33437 times)

copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hello,
Our tokens are totally ERC20 compatible. The token name we are using is APT and is a utility token.
We hope to see your participation in our bounty  program.
Thank you.

What are the details of the token if I want to add it to my wallet? Are the tokens ERC20 tokens?
Activity: 71
What are the details of the token if I want to add it to my wallet? Are the tokens ERC20 tokens?
Activity: 72
Can Canada resident take part in the project?
copper member
Hello,
For the YouTube bounty, for sharinf, you must have 300+ subscribers in the social network you want to share the video you and in addition to this, you must also subscribe to ArtPro's official Telegram channel.
You can sign up for our YouTube bounty here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UwJI8PBuoyWFsfi9ZKysYJD_MSMmO4-Ll1yVYxxT8O0/viewform?edit_requested=true
Thank you.

For the YouTube bounty, how many subscribers do i need on my channel in order do be eligible for the bounty? And does each video require a particular number of views as well?
Activity: 70
For the YouTube bounty, how many subscribers do i need on my channel in order do be eligible for the bounty? And does each video require a particular number of views as well?
copper member
UPDATE: Our Pre-ICO has been shifted by 2 weeks and will now commence on September 24.
Thank you.
copper member
Hi, I would like to learn . Is there a need for passing a KYC for bounty company participants. I think that participants should be aware of this at the beginning of the company.
Thank you

Hi Dimosscolorist
Welcome to ArtPro Bounty Program.

Yes, KYC is mandatory for the participants of the Bounty to ensure there's no spamming.
I hope you are satisfied with our answer.

Thank You
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi, I would like to learn . Is there a need for passing a KYC for bounty company participants. I think that participants should be aware of this at the beginning of the company.
Thank you
brand new
Activity: 0
I would want to know that for the Reddit bounty program, is there a specific number of karma points that you need to have?
Thank you.
Activity: 72
Are bonuses based on the time when I submitted the investment form or when I made the payment?
copper member
Hello,
Your Reddit profile must have at least 10 karma points and in addition to this, you must be follow ArtPro official page on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ArtProPlatform
Thank you.

I would want to know that for the Reddit bounty program, is there a specific number of karma points that you need to have?
Thank you.
Activity: 11
Is there any rule to be followed in order to be eligible to avail the stakes from the bounty program?
copper member
Helllo,
3% of the total available APT tokens are allocated for our bounty program and the price of one APT token is $0.15.
To know more about our bounty program, check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43913995
Thank you for your interest in this project.

How many tokens would be distributed via this bounty?
Activity: 69
How many tokens are available for the bounty?
Activity: 69
What are the start and end date of the bounty?
Activity: 46
What is the bonus structure for the token sale?
Activity: 58
How many tokens would be distributed via this bounty?
Activity: 210
Hello Bounty Manager,

RESERVED INDONESIA TRANSLATION
For ANN - BOUNTY - WHITEPAPER

view > Portfolio > Bitcointalk > Telegram

wallet > 0x9fE102eCD84A3AcECF1f517187134A6f108144d0
copper member
Hello,
Our bounty is allocated for the following platforms:
Signature Campaign (20%), Blogs (20%), YouTube (20%), Reddit + Facebook + Twitter (20%), Translations (10%), Linkedin (5%) and Telegram Ambassador (5%).
To know more about this, you could head over to our whitepaper here: https://art-pro.io/files/artPro_white_paper.pdf

My question to the bounty manager is which all social media platforms will this bounty consist of and what percentage of the 3% allocated to the bounty program are allocated to these social media platforms?
brand new
Activity: 0
I want to know when does the bounty program begin and what date does the bounty program end?
Pages:
Jump to: